Drinking on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Well boys here I am at my Corporate Security job, already drinking at 9 o'clock in the morning. I miss my wife and kids so much. And now I'm shitfaced drunk again, on the verge of another mental breakdown. Didn't even bother to shower or shave at all this week. So much for rehab, eh? If my supervisors catch me like this, I'll be gone for sure, and I'll be out on the streets soon.

-Corporate Security Failure Jim

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
No but seriously, thank you James. This thread made me realize that I'm a failure. Wife left, took the kids with 'er. Haven't seen them in six years. I'm an alcoholic. It's a disease, I can't help myself. The depression is getting worse, day by day. My anxiety makes it hard to seek help. I'm afraid that people will judge me. I have no energy left, it feels like I'm tired all the time. I could fight this disease, but the situation with my mental health makes it impossible. I am probably going to end up losing my job and apartment in the next couple of months, if things don't change. And I just don't see them changing, ever. It would be better to just end my life now, I guess. I still have some money on my bank account. I could easily buy some Vicodin and OD today. But I will not do such thing. Why? Because I want to see the Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. And when they do, I promise to end this shitty life of mine. Thanks, James. And sorry for the typos. I'm currently drinking my pain away.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
How do you wake up each morning knowing what a waste you are in society?
I will literally never understand how you of any person on these forums could posit such a question actually expecting a real response that isn' t making a mockery of YOU asking this question when nobody ever has ever seen you post about your own societal or even social IRL contributions to the actual IRL social/societal world around yourselve, just constant spamming about lucking into riches by betting on fake electronic digital computer monies which only benefited yourselve apparently, as you have never posted about any sort of philanthropic efforts you yourselve have done using this presumed massive "wind-falling" of wealth. Additionally, you also as well just come acrossed as an angry and jealous manchild who is enraged by other's happiness and joyfulness in their own lives and you make every effort with all of this toxic venoumous literally heartful of hatred to try to literally "cut others down" and make them feel badly about their lives in contrast to yours, which sounds downed-right miserable if you ask me for my opinion about it, or anyones else's opinion for that matter. SMH at you. Literally just shook my head in dismay and disgust.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I will literally never understand how you of any person on these forums could posit such a question actually expecting a real response that isn' t making a mockery of YOU asking this question when nobody ever has ever seen you post about your own societal or even social IRL contributions to the actual IRL social/societal world around yourselve, just constant spamming about lucking into riches by betting on fake electronic digital computer monies which only benefited yourselve apparently, as you have never posted about any sort of philanthropic efforts you yourselve have done using this presumed massive "wind-falling" of wealth. Additionally, you also as well just come acrossed as an angry and jealous manchild who is enraged by other's happiness and joyfulness in their own lives and you make every effort with all of this toxic venoumous literally heartful of hatred to try to literally "cut others down" and make them feel badly about their lives in contrast to yours, which sounds downed-right miserable if you ask me for my opinion about it, or anyones else's opinion for that matter. SMH at you. Literally just shook my head in dismay and disgust.

I will never understand how a 40 year old man pretends to be a 19 year old twink on the internet.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
giphy.gif

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Well boys here I am at my Corporate Security job, already drinking at 9 o'clock in the morning. I miss my wife and kids so much. And now I'm ****faced drunk again, on the verge of another mental breakdown. Didn't even bother to shower or shave at all this week. So much for rehab, eh? If my supervisors catch me like this, I'll be gone for sure, and I'll be out on the streets soon.

I don't think you should be drinking on the job.

Reactions: Kevs Security
Sep 19, 2008
No but seriously, thank you James. This thread made me realize that I'm a failure. Wife left, took the kids with 'er. Haven't seen them in six years. I'm an alcoholic. It's a disease, I can't help myself. The depression is getting worse, day by day. My anxiety makes it hard to seek help. I'm afraid that people will judge me. I have no energy left, it feels like I'm tired all the time. I could fight this disease, but the situation with my mental health makes it impossible. I am probably going to end up losing my job and apartment in the next couple of months, if things don't change. And I just don't see them changing, ever. It would be better to just end my life now, I guess. I still have some money on my bank account. I could easily buy some Vicodin and OD today. But I will not do such thing. Why? Because I want to see the Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. And when they do, I promise to end this ****ty life of mine. Thanks, James. And sorry for the typos. I'm currently drinking my pain away.
stay strong man

@Guerzy

Reactions: Kevs Security

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Well boys here I am at my Corporate Security job, already drinking at 9 o'clock in the morning. I miss my wife and kids so much. And now I'm ****faced drunk again, on the verge of another mental breakdown. Didn't even bother to shower or shave at all this week. So much for rehab, eh? If my supervisors catch me like this, I'll be gone for sure, and I'll be out on the streets soon.

Did the McDonald's gig not work out?

How do you wake up each morning knowing what a waste you are in society?

I'd actually like to ask you the exact same thing.

I will never understand how a 40 year old man pretends to be a 19 year old twink on the internet.

@VickAshley Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad