Drewiske

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
not sure why we released him, to sign weaver.

bouillon has been a lot better than weaver, and I'm not sure what our pro-scouting saw there??

He's absolutely brutal, and it's insane to have him playing when beaulieu is better. it's not close.

honestly, why is this guy lacing up his skates? he will not help montreal win. I would rather bouillon. bigtime.

habsFan79

Jan 27, 2014
not sure why we released him, to sign weaver.

bouillon has been a lot better than weaver, and I'm not sure what our pro-scouting saw there??

He's absolutely brutal, and it's insane to have him playing when beaulieu is better. it's not close.

honestly, why is this guy lacing up his skates? he will not help montreal win. I would rather bouillon. bigtime.

not saying weaver is great or anything but he been here 2 game and not even a practice and you are calling him brutal lets give him a chance first

habitue*

not saying weaver is great or anything but he been here 2 game and not even a practice and you are calling him brutal lets give him a chance first

Right !

Let's wait a bit.

But on this board, even one single shift is enough to make up an opinion that's gonna last for years.

HABS win CUPS*

on 690 last night they seemed to think that the Cube is done probably never play again

he hasnt played in over a month

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
In the tiny sample size that we've seen Weaver play with the Habs he's been perfectly ok.

A lot better than what we saw from Bouillon, who is currently benefiting from a retirement contract from his buddies.

habitue*

on 690 last night they seemed to think that the Cube is done probably never play again

he hasnt played in over a month

He did not play in the last 20 games, or so... Pretty much look like it. But injuries could change that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad