Drew Stafford

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Thanks to the injuries to Buffalo in the last few weeks, Stafford has had a great opporunity to show he deserves to stay up in the big club when they get healthy. he currently has a 5 game point streak going with a total of 8 points (3g, 5a) in that time period, including 3 2-point games. after watching this guy all last year @ UND, i not surprised he is doing so well and am so thankful for this opportunity for him. honestly im not a Slugs (sabres) fan, but i am a staffy fan. :biglaugh:

go canes?:D

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
since no one caught the drift yet, in 170 views......

what does erveryone think of stafford and do you think he should stay on the team throughout the playoffs?

MikeC

Feb 28, 2002
L'Assomption
Thanks to the injuries to Buffalo in the last few weeks, Stafford has had a great opporunity to show he deserves to stay up in the big club when they get healthy. he currently has a 5 game point streak going with a total of 8 points (3g, 5a) in that time period, including 3 2-point games. after watching this guy all last year @ UND, i not surprised he is doing so well and am so thankful for this opportunity for him. honestly im not a Slugs (sabres) fan, but i am a staffy fan. :biglaugh:

go canes?:D

As a Avs fan....I wanted so much to do a trade with the Sabers and obtain that guy....This kid will be a impact player for a long time...i saw him play 3 times only but he is a natural

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
As a Habs fan who follows the Hamilton Bulldogs, I've seen this guy play a number of times this year and he was almost always, if not always the most dangerous guy the Amerks had on the ice. He has impressed the hell out of me this year in the 7 or so games I've seen him. He works hard, isn't a liability in his own end and has extremely impressive offensive skills. To see him doing well in the NHL is no surprise after what I've seen him do this year.

As for him staying with the Sabres through the playoffs, I don't follow the Sabres closely enough to say if it would truely benefit the team/player but I hope he does stick with them as I'd like to see what he can do in Buffalo (assuming we ever get any of their games over here) and with him out the way, the Dogs have a better chance of claiming first in their division :D

Best of luck to the guy though, I'll be trying to keep an eye out for him in the future, that's for sure.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I wish the Kings selected him in 2004. :(
I guess it was a surprise to many when Tukonen dropped, but he's been injury prone and Stafford looks like he belongs in the top six next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad