drew stafford

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=15602&navid=nhl:topheads

DREW STAFFORD healthy scratch tonight againts the habs ... maybe a trade

in my opinion is the guy that we need in detroit big physical 6`2 214

4 mill years contract

Yeah I could see Stafford being the kind of player that Ken Holland would go after, Staffords career numbers are very similar to both Filppulas and Franzens just Kenny Hollands type of guy and yet he's a lazy floater pretty much like Franzen. He would pretty much take over for Filppula once he hits the market and he Is pretty cheap for 2 more years at $4 million.

Last edited:

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=15602&navid=nhl:topheads

DREW STAFFORD healthy scratch tonight againts the habs ... maybe a trade

in my opinion is the guy that we need in detroit big physical 6`2 214

4 mill years contract

STEPHEN WEISS is my favorite and first choice but he is now injury maybe if he is back for the end of the season or maybe next years..

I would'nt mind Ken Holland trading for the negociating rights to Stephen Weiss I could see him being a major fit In Detroit and word Is that he wants to be closer to his Ontario Canada Home, And I believe that Kenny was going after him pretty hard before his wrist Injury.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
I would'nt mind Ken Holland trading for the negociating rights to Stephen Weiss I could see him being a major fit In Detroit and word Is that he wants to be closer to his Ontario Canada Home, And I believe that Kenny was going after him pretty hard before his wrist Injury.

I wouldn't trade much of anything for his rights, I doubt he'll sign anytime before UFA because I'm sure he wants to max is value after the injury.

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
He's scratched because he's lazy.

Only reason I would want him is he's not overly old and he's a right-hand shot and decent size.

I agree with the notion that he is a lazy player. I watched him play in college and he wasn't lazy then but in the last 3-4 years in buffalo I have seen his play become less impressive at times. He is known for somethimes giving up on plays. But maybe playing for a team like Detroit will change his work ethinc for the better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad