Kings Video: Drew Doughty - Highlight Reel

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
Awesome vid. I just wish we had a goal scoring highlight from this year :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
Awesome video.

So happy he's part of our team. The guy can do everything. He's also got a great laugh LOL

Dykstra

whiskey jpeg pgt
May 1, 2010
Awesome vid. I just wish we had a goal scoring highlight from this year :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks, actually i was waiting for him to score to put it in the video, but after he got his shot blocked with an empty net last night i just gave up :laugh:

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Great video. I think people have been losing sight of just how good the kid is and how lucky we are to have him. He is in good shape, is playing mad minutes, and has been working extremely hard for us all year. The numbers don't show just how important he is to the team right now.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I want to do something like this, but I'm afraid I would get attacked by Youtube for copyright infringement and they could ban my YT account. To the OP, what did you do to avoid any of that?

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I want to do something like this, but I'm afraid I would get attacked by Youtube for copyright infringement and they could ban my YT account. To the OP, what did you do to avoid any of that?

First of all, test out your video. Put a 15-30 second clip on youtube and see if the youtube police get on your case. You can only get banned after 3 strikes. I've had my Kings channel for fours years and I have gotten many copyright infringements, but I only have 1 strike, so.

Give it a shot, and see what happens.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
First of all, test out your video. Put a 15-30 second clip on youtube and see if the youtube police get on your case. You can only get banned after 3 strikes. I've had my Kings channel for fours years and I have gotten many copyright infringements, but I only have 1 strike, so.

Pretty much this. Test the song out on a short clip and see what happens. Also make the clip private so you won't show something that's not ready for viewing. Youtube will inform you if the video infringes someones copyright, but most of the time the song will stand [except if you use the theme from the old 70's tv show S.W.A.T in a Kings video :shakehead ]

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Is anyone else going to make a Kings video for this upcoming season?

I'll have a video uploaded sometime next week. I'll be working on it this Friday. Unfortunately it will just be a teaser video, it will be just over a minute, maybe less.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I don't know how many strikes I have. I do remember getting a warning after I uploaded a movie clip from The Day After Tomorrow. All it says is that it's in "good standing."

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Good work LAKingsBR!

Lots of great clips in there. Is there no audio on the cut?

Would have liked to see this:
DrewDoughtySmile.jpg

or Doughty grabbing Stoll's crotch in there as well. You have to admit, Doughty is a character.

Perfect way to end it.... with the cup! ;)

Captain Mittens*

Good work LAKingsBR!

Lots of great clips in there. Is there no audio on the cut?

Would have liked to see this:
DrewDoughtySmile.jpg

or Doughty grabbing Stoll's crotch in there as well. You have to admit, Doughty is a character.

Perfect way to end it.... with the cup! ;)

Reason 89,248 why smft is my homeboy.

eieio and sometimes y

Thrice

To Be Everywhere...
Sep 27, 2007

This.

Also, consider changing the pitch of the song before uploading. Sometimes this will allow you to bypass the infringement police.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal

I did that and my video was blocked for a few countries. Is that considered a strike?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad