Rumor: Dreger: Sources Indicate Tocchet Will Not Be Extended, Will Go To Free Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Tortorella expects quick decision on future as coach of Blue Jackets

Some really good quotes here from Tortorella. Interesting to see a coach take some blame for his own mistakes.

I hope we talk to Tortorella. I have some concerns with some areas of his playing style but he has evolved quite a bit and it sounds like he wants to take that even further.

What’s most intriguing about Tortorella is he made the Jackets relevant. They were a joke when he got there and they are now a respectable franchise. We could use that.
I like the response from Torts in this article. He took responsibility and knows he has to be different and better next year, called it a learning experience. He didn't blame anyone else or make excuses, I like that. I think he would be great in Arizona, I hope we hire him.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I like the response from Torts in this article. He took responsibility and knows he has to be different and better next year, called it a learning experience. He didn't blame anyone else or make excuses, I like that. I think he would be great in Arizona, I hope we hire him.
Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad