NBA Draymond Green suspended indefintiely

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
obviously the right move, but why let him keep practicing with the team?

about time the league came down on him

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
indefinitely doesn't necessarily mean long, but that's still wild to see that in writing. Off the top of my head, no player in the NBA has ever been suspended indefinitely.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good for them for not waiting until someone was left bloodied and taken to a hospital like you’d see in the NHL. How many tries did Raffi Torres or Matt Cooke get at that?

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
indefinitely doesn't necessarily mean long, but that's still wild to see that in writing. Off the top of my head, no player in the NBA has ever been suspended indefinitely.
Surely the dudes involved in the Malice in the Palace, no?

Good on the league for doing this, it sure as hell was not going to be the Warriors enabling ass who would have done it.

The craziest thing about the Draymond nonsense? When the Jordan Poole punch happened, Kerr was LIVID that the video got out, not about the actual punch/attack. That makes me question what the hell was Draymond doing for years that we don't know about that the organization have been hiding?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Surely the dudes involved in the Malice in the Palace, no?

Good on the league for doing this, it sure as hell was not going to be the Warriors enabling ass who would have done it.

The craziest thing about the Draymond nonsense? When the Jordan Poole punch happened, Kerr was LIVID that the video got out, not about the actual punch/attack. That makes me question what the hell was Draymond doing for years that we don't know about that the organization have been hiding?
Nope. Long suspensions handed out (Artest got the entire season iirc) but nothing with the indefinite tag on it.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Richard Dumas, Gilbert Arenas, Malik Monk, Kyrie Irving, Draymond Green.

Reactions: Say Hey Kid
Sep 19, 2008
they need to bring that suspension back, clearly he didn't learn anything

don't play again this year

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Guy has made almost 300 million pre tax in his career and has 4 rings thanks to Steph Curry & Kevin Durant. You'd think he would be a happy man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad