Player Discussion Drake Caggiula - How far can he go?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I’ve been in Cagullia’s corner since he came here. There has always been a player there, one who plays a feisty in your face game, with speed and some skill. It’s just taken some time and I’m glad they were patient with him. I see mostly upward arrows for him as he continues to progress.

BamaOil

Nov 18, 2018
I was big on criticizing Cags last season, along with Kassian, and for good reason. Cags often seemed confused on what to do, and took a lot of stupid penalties. Last year, he was the perfect example of a player that skates hard and works hard at looking like he's doing a lot out there, while simultaneously doing nothing.

This season, so far, he looks MUCH better. It looks like he spent at least some time this off season working on some of his skills, and can actually catch a pass now, can sometimes dangle a player, and shooting is still inaccurate, but it's better. I'm really happy for him, it looks like he always has a really great attitude, and I hope he keeps improving this season. I'm perfectly happy with him being on this team right now, and last season I would have said he doesn't belong on an NHL roster.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
i think "Dracula" can turn into a player like Marchand was when he was putting up 40-45 points earlier in his career. hard to imagine drac has the skill Marchand currently has but is certainly feisty and unafraid. he doesn't skate as well either but his ceiling may be the 40-50 pt version of 2010 to 2012 Brad Marchand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad