Player Discussion Drake Batherson (RW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-Fist-Pump.gif

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Best by a good margin in Belleville... Happy for him.. Play him and give him every opportunity... none of this play with P&P shit

Reactions: RAFI BOMB

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Finally & they should bring up Chlapik as well to replace White if he can't go. Hopefully Smith will be ready to go for Thursday. Should be interesting where he plays but that should be a pretty good right side of Stone, Ryan & Batherson, that is if GB doesn't scratch him.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Was hoping he would come up after the Christmas and continue to grow in the AHL. I hope he is ready and won't be rattled like he was in the preseason.

Mann seems to think he is

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Nice. Hope this doesn't mean white is out long term
Would not surprise me.. but .if they are lookig for someone else in the top 6 where Paul played vs FLA.. Batherson is a better choice for that imo. I hope White is ok but it looks like a slash to the hand so ... not sure ., Terrible news for him if he's out weeks

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
More likely, he's Colin White's replacement in the top 6.

I’m not sure. If white was going to miss time I feel like they would call up a centre. If they run with the Tkachuk- White-Stone and Boedker-Tierney-ryan lines Batherson could fill the right side on th Duchene line.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I’m not sure. If white was going to miss time I feel like they would call up a centre. If they run with the Tkachuk- White-Stone and Boedker-Tierney-ryan lines Batherson could fill the right side on th Duchene line.
Possible White is out and Smith moved in with Tkachuk and Stone if he's back.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Much deserved call up. Hopefully he gets top six duty. I would have liked to see them keep Paul up as well. But I guess Boucher isn't willing to scratch pyatt and paajarvi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad