Player Discussion Drake Batherson (RW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Half of them are rookies or close enough, I think it's fair to assume what we are building towards and what we have this season are not the same thing.
I think it's fair to assume you shouldn't have to point that out

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
So i guess drake is a sniper now. Says a lot when a guy can transition from a playmaker to a goal scorer the way he has.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
RealisticSleepyBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Anyone have an estimate for his next contract?

Rather than pay him, would anyone consider packaging him as part of a trade for a bigger fish?

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Anyone have an estimate for his next contract?

Rather than pay him, would anyone consider packaging him as part of a trade for a bigger fish?

I think this is where posters here and GMs are really different. I doubt Dorion would hesitate for a second to move him for a bigger fish. Add to him to get a top line C for example. But then, we're building something pretty special and I don't mind a Norris-Pinto-Paul/draft pick/free agent down the middle

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
So … $5.25 for 3 years ? a tad above White and a few million bellow Chabot/Brady?

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I posted an analysis elsewhere, on a three year deal, it will be closer to 3.6M.

At 5.25, it should be a 6-8 year deal.

I read that … I’ll be shocked if it comes in under $4… for 3 years. Your analysis makes sense with the Brown comp but it silly for Bath to be paid less than White.

I thought you short changed Bath a bit with the games played analysis. He’s a better player now that his average points/game suggests and he brings more to the game with his physical play.

I like paying players as least as possible until they fully earn their pay so I hope you are close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad