Proposal: Draisaitl to Pit

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
The better question is, and I know the money doesn't work, but would Drai for Malkin AND Crosby be fair? Malkin AND Letang?

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
I guess EDM wants to „win now“, so I would oder:

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Malkin is in the way to his old self (4P last 3 GP) and Dumo could help their defense.

I was even willing to offer Crosby if they turn down Geno.

Thoughts?
Lolzzzz. Remove the first and Malkin. Let’s just make this Drai for Dumoulim. And Oil retains in Drai 33%. That seems reasonable.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I've not checked out this thread in a long time. After looking at this proposal, I remembered why.

Tempo

Jun 13, 2019
Valuation is about right if it comes with a Delorean that takes garbage for fuel.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Nothing like "going for it" by trading the second best player in the league for a downgrade.

Even better was your "Malkin has 4pts in his last 3 games!!!". Draisaitl only needs one for 4pts :laugh:

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
This is false, the max that can be retained on any player, no matter how many teams retain a portion of his salary, is 50%. So if the Pens retain 50% no other team can retain any other portion of his salary.

i mean I love being corrected as much as the next guy. But I even provided a concrete example of a player who had more than 50% retained through two team retention in Lehner. I can provide two more : Dubnyk and Scuderi. All three of those players were retained twice resulting in the team he was actually playing for committed to under 50% of salary and cap hit.

Reactions: Just Linda

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
If they’re trying to win now I wouldn’t recommend trading the league MVP in his early prime for a 35 year old downgrade who is a stud still....but cmon now

Traveled

Feb 10, 2021

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Malkin is in the way to his old self (4P last 3 GP) and Dumo could help their defense.

Thoughts?
Quick, sign it before Pittsburgh realizes they've been taken to the cleaners.

Last edited:

gr8haluschak

Jul 25, 2004
How is this garbage proposal still not locked, and in fact why is someone who posted something so stupid allowed to still post.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
One thing that I think went way under the radar, I offered Crosby or Malkin.

Do u guys even consider how many jersey's EDM would sell? How much profit that could bring to them? We life in a covid world, the value of money is huge..

There have been so many "money trades" in the summer where players were traded for cheaper and lesser players. The answer might still be "no" but some of the posts here are questionable.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Thoughts?
You, sir, deserve a beating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->