OCPenguin

Jan 22, 2013
I guess EDM wants to „win now“, so I would oder:

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Malkin is in the way to his old self (4P last 3 GP) and Dumo could help their defense.

I was even willing to offer Crosby if they turn down Geno.

Thoughts?

One of the dumbest deals ideas I've seen on this board and there have been many., Why on earth would Edmonton do this? From a Pittsburgh standpoint, we don't have a first round pick and we have few prospects worth anything and the two that are worth, I wouldn't deal because a rebuild is coming.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
My thoughts are you aren’t getting a 10 year upgrade so you can enjoy prime Draisaitl.

Basically, enjoy and cherish your 3 cups, because Edmonton is going to keep trying with their core.
Well in Edmonton position you are absolutely right. They are still building and hope to find what Pittsburgh had. If and a BIG if, leon wanted out and demanded he be traded to pitt that would be different. Any potential dream deal would include marino rust petterson desmith draft picks ( if any left) and a prospect or 2 amd maybe more . Leon is a top 5 in value right now

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
Reasons to say yes!

So people can stop talking about Crosby being successful because of Malkin and McDavid being successful because of Dr. Drai

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Malkin is in the way to his old self (4P last 3 GP) and Dumo could help their defense.

Thoughts?
Not possible for the penguins to retain 75% on dumuolin.

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Thoughts?
Thoughts? Posts like this should have you banned...

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Thoughts?
Your willing to offer Crosby but Pittsburgh's ownership/management isn't if Crosby accepts a trade it will be to a team of his choosing and the likely team he'd accept a trade to would be the Colorado Avalanche . Malkin isn't playing anything like his best and it's doubtful Pittsburgh will be trading anymore of their 1st rd picks or top prospects . Pittsburgh trading Dumoulin is also highly doubtful if they do they won't be retaining any salary.

Last edited:

colchar

Apr 26, 2012

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Thoughts?

Can I please have some of whatever you were smoking when you came up with this idea, and especially what you were on when you thought it a brilliant enough idea to post?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Malkin and Draisaitl had about the same points per game last season, but I respect the answers

James Neal goals per game last year: .345
Sidney Crosby goals per game last year: .390

We'll kick in a third to make up the difference.

No need to thank us.

The point is Draisaitl gives us every bit the opportunity to win now that Malkin does, and he's a full decade younger. your proposal is complete nonsense.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Malkin and Draisaitl had about the same points per game last season, but I respect the answers
In future, doubling down on a universally brutal proposal with inaccurate justification doesn't make it better. Sometimes you just need to seek shelter and wait for the hate to stop pouring down and quietly exit stage right when no ones watching.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta

Points per game means nothing if the amount of games played is so low. With Malkin, it seems that its a roll of the dice as to whether he plays 60 games in any given season. Old and injury prone is not something we should be interested in.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Yeah this won't go well.

The only way you get Drai is if he wants out, and you offer a Lindros like package for him. That ain't even getting you a call back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad