Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
I guess EDM wants to „win now“, so I would oder:

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Malkin is in the way to his old self (4P last 3 GP) and Dumo could help their defense.

I was even willing to offer Crosby if they turn down Geno.

Thoughts?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Sap4.gif

Reactions: Guffman

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Malkin is in the way to his old self (4P last 3 GP) and Dumo could help their defense.

Thoughts?

So are you buying the Oilers dinner as well ? If I am the Oilers GM I take the dinner and then refuse to put out . It is just terrible . I know it get said a lot but this is the worst proposal I seen on here . Well this and a NYR fan saying Draisaitl is a 40 point player away from McDavid .

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Thoughts?

My thoughts are you aren’t getting a 10 year upgrade so you can enjoy prime Draisaitl.

Basically, enjoy and cherish your 3 cups, because Edmonton is going to keep trying with their core.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020

Dumoulin at 25%
Malkin
1rst/top prospekt

for

Draisaitl

Thoughts?

If Holland did this trade he better be on the plane and stay in Pittsburgh...

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
One other thing, you can't retain 75%.
So you can't offer Dumoulin at 25%

Not to give this pipe dream of a thread any credence, but a 25% salary send is possible with the involvement of a third team (so two teams each retain, 50%, then 50% of the remaining 50%). This is close to what happened when the Lehner trade from Chicago to Vegas involved Toronto for some retention. Chicago retained 50%, and then Toronto retained 44% of the remaining 50% (so 22% of the total), leaving Vegas only on the hook for 28%.

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
I honestly can't think of a single reasonable hockey trade involving Draisaitl.

Seriously- that player at that age, with that contract simply won't be moved under normal circumstances.

I think the only reasonable explanation would require the other GM having pictures/videos of Ken Holland in compromising positions with assorted livestock.

Other than that though...Ken would probably appreciate the belly laugh with most any proposal.

Reactions: Another AZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad