Dragon Quest XI

member 157595

Update: DQ-while-swaddle-machining plan is currently working. Divorce chances are now down to E2. Little one likes the DQXI soundtrack. Cat hates it and is currently plotting my demise.

It's cute that this idiot thought he'd have time to play video games once he came home from work with baby added.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
It's cute that this idiot thought he'd have time to play video games once he came home from work with baby added.

Have you considered hiring a babysitter while you play games on the couch 5 feet away?

Sounds ludicrous in theory, but games are games man!

Disclaimer: I don't have kids, but I was hoping you would trial this strategy out for me ahead of time - just in case. :laugh:

member 157595

Have you considered hiring a babysitter while you play games on the couch 5 feet away?

Sounds ludicrous in theory, but games are games man!

Disclaimer: I don't have kids, but I was hoping you would trial this strategy out for me ahead of time - just in case. :laugh:

Update: Asked wife for fun, just to see what would happen. Wife laughed for a while and eventually just said "Good luck with that."

SF8MzIP.gif

Reactions: Commander Clueless

member 157595

Play pen is the way to go once they start rolling, before then they don't really move a whole lot, they just sit there like a sack of potatoes.

my daughter likes to:
- shit herself awake
- eat paper towels
- laugh at farts
- "play" the xylophone (this consists of her banging her hands uncontrollably on the keys)
- "pet" the cat (this consists of her banging her hands uncontrollably on the cat, at which point the cat rightfully says f*** this shit and leaves)
- be extremely difficult when putting down for the night despite the fact she's tired as hell at the time
- FREAKING DESTROY THE REST OF THE POSER ASS WUSSY BABIES AT SWIM LESSONS BECAUSE SHE'S A BEAST AND TAKES NO PRISONERS

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Sounds like you got it easy lol, have fun with that, my two are in middle school now and I still don't have the free time to game for more than a few hours a week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad