Draftsite Never too Early 2019 Mock Draft

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
It'll be interesting to see how Vukojevic plays now. He has the talent, if he has the head then he cold easily go top 10. We'll see.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Seeing their list now. Man Draftsite is always good for a laugh. Anttoni Honka outside the first round? Vukojevic @ 82? Samuel Poulin @ 24 and Vlasic @ 17? This is ridiculous.

ya it's good for a laugh all year long but it's a reasonable reference site because they have a full 7 rounds of players listed by early October while everyone else doesn't until, what? mid season?

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
ya it's good for a laugh all year long but it's a reasonable reference site because they have a full 7 rounds of players listed by early October while everyone else doesn't until, what? mid season?
Just check Steve Kournianos's list, it's 500 players and better as far as I'm concerned- you can atleast see that there's some sort of rhyme or reason behind it all even if I disagree with a lot of the rankings, and I like it as a source for finding new players to scout who I otherwise probably wouldn't have thought of.

teemussalami1

Mar 16, 2017
Just check Steve Kournianos's list, it's 500 players and better as far as I'm concerned- you can atleast see that there's some sort of rhyme or reason behind it all even if I disagree with a lot of the rankings, and I like it as a source for finding new players to scout who I otherwise probably wouldn't have thought of.

Steve's list is better than DraftSite's, but both shouldn't really be taken seriously. Good resource to find out about players, but you can tell he ranks players based on single game performances, not overall skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad