DraftPro Guide Pre-Sale & Rankings

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Hey Gang,
Here is the groups updated rankings to discuss as well as a pre-purchase discount for the upcoming Draft Guide.

What prospect do you think we are too low on, or who do you think we are too high on?

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Eiserman at 4 and Iginla at 17 is a surprise. Iginla's shooting arsenal is also really impressive and he has a more diverse game than Eiserman. I think teams will run from Eiserman's red flags.

I don't agree with Levshunov at 2 and Yakemchuk at 16. Yakemchuk has much more intriguing puck skills and offensive smarts. Lev more easily covers a lot of ice and could play a ton of minutes, but with his decision making I'm not sure I want him out there all night. You must be seeing something that makes you confident that he'll greatly improve on that.

Also I'm sure you're tired of hearing it but you have everyone's favorite draft simulator. But we can't use it if you don't update the teams, it's still last year's teams.

Reactions: 57special

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
At this point in the season, the only thing i have to look forward to is spending my time on your draft simulator, Dan. Thanks for doing it

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad