Draft Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
A good questions by Martin regarding logistics for tomorrow...

- Who are we to send the draft lists to? (It has been Matt in past I believe, assuming you haven't provided your list to someone who will be in attendance).

- Are we submitting complete lists after the draft? It seems like we're likely to be submitting the lists AFTER the NHL draft is completed given we can't really finalize our second day lists until our draft is done. Does this make sense? Or are we to submit our final lists on Saturday after our draft? And to whom?

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
I would assume Matt would be the one, but if you aren't sure you can send it to me. I will be around and only have 1 pick in the 3rd round anyway.

HFNHL Red Wings

Matt should be the default person and he can allocate some of them to other 'volunteers'.
I currently have the Isles and MTL has sent their list to both Matt and myself.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Anyone who won't be able to attend the live draft can feel free to send their list to me, or nominate someone to draft for them.

Lists for rounds 4-7 likely won't be due until the week after next, given that several GMs have already indicated that they will be on vacation all week.

Brent Burns Beard