Draft Till You Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBurd*

With the sixth selection in the draft, the New York Rangers are happy to select, Andrew Ladd, from the Calgary Hitmen of the WHL. :yo:

A difficult choice with Shremp and Radulov available. Some would expect Sather to risk hitting the homerun with Shremp but the character issues and his teams reluctance to give him minutes in the playoffs simply make him too much of a risk. In the end, Ladd is our franchise top 2 line left wing that the organization is starving for.

Negative Ghostrider

Apr 28, 2004
Dallas
Looking to Trade

The Dallas Stars are soliciting trade offers for their 1st round pick (20th overall). Willing to move down in return for a later 1st and a 2nd.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I tried PMing Boondock, but his inbox is full, so hopefully he sees this soon.

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
Negative Ghostrider said:
The Dallas Stars are soliciting trade offers for their 1st round pick (20th overall). Willing to move down in return for a later 1st and a 2nd.

Chicago would like to propose a trade of your 1st (20) for Chicagos 2nd (NAS) and Chicago's 2nd (LA). :teach:

P.S. For those not familiar with how we got the picks: Sullivan was traded for the Nas 2nd, and Zhamnov was traded to Philly for LA 2nd, which Philly got in the Chechmanek deal.

Last edited:

Negative Ghostrider

Apr 28, 2004
Dallas
I'll take it under advisement with the others I've received. I'll let you know as the round advances.

Anyone else interested in trading, either PM or post here.

Last edited:

HockeyBurd*

Perhaps someone else should take over for Carolina. I can do it if absolutely necessary. Though I think rupispupis was willing to.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I PMed rupispupis, because he volunteered earlier, so hopefully he'll pull through and we can get this thing moving again.

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
Sorry guys, I didn't realize my PM box was full....

After some long deliberation about a certain Russian forward who escalated his stock in the 2004 U-18's, the Carolina Hurricanes are pleased to announce that their first selection in the 2004 draft is defenseman A.J. Thelen from the NCAA.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
With the 9th overall pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim are pleased to select forward Alexander Radulov

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Los Angeles were strongly rumored to have shopped their 11th overall pick to move down in the 1st, select Cory Schneider and pick up a second rounder. However talks have broken down and LA seriously considered two excellent forwards before making the expected pick:

Goalie Marek Schwarz, the little genius from Sparta Praha.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
* Seachd is curious as to where he could move up if he offered Philly's first (#25) and Edmonton's 2nd (#44).

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
Picks on the block!!! :

Chicago has 4 2nd rnd picks (CHI, NAS, LA, DAL) and is looking to trade 2 of them
for a mid-late 1st round pick (20-26).
Your 1st round position would determine which 2 picks I would offer.
Negotiations are welcome... let's spice it up!
Thank you for your time, GMs.
- Bob Pulford / Dale Tallon.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
With the 14th pick, the Oilers are happy to select, from the Lewiston MAINEiacs, Alexandre Picard.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Whoever did the Rangers, they should have made an offer for Ovy, and then tried to trade up w/ Chicago to get Olesz, if the Ovy one didn't work.

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
10.16.1974 said:
Trade offer on the table to Boondock Saint of Alexander Radulov and a 3rd Rounder for AJ Thelen.

The Hurricanes counter with:

A.J. Thelen + 3rd round pick (68th)

for

Alexander Radulov + 2nd round pick (39th)

TopGun12

Dec 22, 2003
The Nashville Predators have traded there 15th overall pick to the NYR for there 24th and 48th picks.

free0717

Apr 14, 2004
Old Bridge, NJ
HockeyBurd said:
With the sixth selection in the draft, the New York Rangers are happy to select, Andrew Ladd, from the Calgary Hitmen of the WHL. :yo:

A difficult choice with Shremp and Radulov available. Some would expect Sather to risk hitting the homerun with Shremp but the character issues and his teams reluctance to give him minutes in the playoffs simply make him too much of a risk. In the end, Ladd is our franchise top 2 line left wing that the organization is starving for.

I would have taken Schremp. From what I hear, Dale Hunter has no complaints with Robbie which shows me he is coachable. I have never seen Robbie play but everyone says he has a high upside. As long as he has a passion for the game, and seems coachable. Everyone at that level has to have some ego but even the great Jason Spezza requested a trade from his Junior team. I dont have enough information to call that request a character flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad