Draft streamlined?

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Bob McKenzie mentioned rounds 2-7 will be shown on the Saturday on the NHL Network here in Canada. That certainly increases the chances it will be live streamed somewhere (probably NHL.com)

wetcoastwhale

Aug 12, 2005
SA
The past couple of years the draft (at least the 1st round) was live on TSN.ca, though the traffic was pretty heavy and every once in a while there were interuptions.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
I'll be out of town for the 2nd day of the draft. Will the streamed day 2 be available after saturday? I'd rather surprise myself and just watch it Sunday rather than reading things on the internet about it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Bob McKenzie mentioned rounds 2-7 will be shown on the Saturday on the NHL Network here in Canada. That certainly increases the chances it will be live streamed somewhere (probably NHL.com)

Yay. I remember when I got the NHL Network in the summer pretty much because I wanted to watch the draft beyond the first round, and that year (and in subsequent years) they decided to only carry what TSN did in the 1st round. Last year I believe they sort of showed the whole first day, but it was more of just having the analysts talk about 1st round picks while the draft proceeded in the background, and every so often they'd casually mention "such-and-such team picks so-and-so with the last pick..."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad