Draft Scenario...

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Sabres Finish 30th.
Leafs Finish 29th.

Would you prefer to win the lottery knowing TOR gets #2 Pick and one of the studs

or

Settle for 2nd best and have someone other than TOR get #1 Overall...

Its a tossup for me, but i really feel like id be happy with Eichel if Toronto got neither moreso than McDavid and the Laffs getting Eichel.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I think it would be a lot more fun to have the other McEichel up the QEW

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
The best case scenario is being able to select the best player in the draft. I could care less what the rest of the draft order is. There may be other scenarios where we can stick it to the Leafs somehow but losing the lottery to anyone simply to spite the Leafs down to the third pick isn't worth it. It's talk like that that will reward the 26th or 27th place Leafs with a lottery win.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
Making other fans sad won't make up the difference between McDavid and the guy Reinhart shut down at WJC.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I can't believe how many leaf fans think they actually have a chance at Eichel as well. I would actually be surprised if you finished anywhere less than 5th but to answer your question. I wouldn't purposefully spite your team but I want 1st overall and McDavid but if the other option happened I would probably crack a smile.

You hot wheels in this war of tanks

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Yeah, this is an easy one. Give me McDavid, leafs can have Eichel.
Leafs leapfrogging us and taking McDavid would blow a fuse on me, but any other situation i don't care really

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
If the Sabres somehow manage to land McDavid, I really don't care where Eichel goes unless we can somehow magically get our claws on him too. In that case I do care. :laugh:

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Not surprised this is so lopsided.

OP is basically asking who hates the Leafs more than they love the Sabres.

I'm sure there are a few like that, but not the majority.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad