Draft Prospects Hockey - Preliminary Top 32 for 2021.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Hey All,
Draft Prospects Hockey has released their Preliminary Top 32 for the 2021 NHL Draft. Let us know your thoughts.

Welcome to the 2021 NHL Draft season folks! Well kind of. Many leagues have ...

DRAFTPRO – 2021 NHL DRAFT PRELIMINARY TOP 32 – DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY

upload_2020-9-18_15-15-39.png

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
2021 is a below average draft for 1st rounder hockey names, imo.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Who are some names that people are sleeping on a year before the draft?

Mackie Samoskevich.

He was buried on the best team in junior hockey last year as one of their youngest players, so the numbers aren't elite. His GM, Ryan Hardy (probably also the best GM in junior hockey), said he's the most talented forward on that team from last year, which includes probably at least three top 2 round picks this year (Brisson, Colangelo, Farrell), at least another top few round guy next year (Coronato), and then players like De St. Phalle and Fontaine who are relevant prospects, as well. Samoskevich is a dynamic scoring winger. Plays a lot like Raymond from this draft or even Lysell from the same draft. I didn't have any huge sleepers a year out from the 2020 draft that anyone was sleeping on big time, but in 2019 I was saying everyone was sleeping on Zegras a year out, and I guess I ended up being right. Samoskevich is the same level of hockey talent. Almost too skilled to not be an NHL'er, in my opinion.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Owen Power can carry 3 drafts alone

Kent Johnson cancels him out. Kent is unusual for an entry draft, as he will be entering the league as a bald 45 year old with a big starchy moustache.

I wanna say he will look like Dave Babych.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Kent Johnson cancels him out. Kent is unusual for an entry draft, as he will be entering the league as a bald 45 year old with a big starchy moustache.

I wanna say he will look like Dave Babych.
I vote to nickname kent, Tiny

Ovechkin962

Aug 25, 2010
Here is a list of guys that I will keep an eye on. They are quite unknown, but I think some of them have legit chances of pushing for the top two rounds:

BCHL:
Bar, Jack - Penticton Vees
Legault, Charles-Alexis - West Kelowna Warriors
Martino, Ayrton - Chilliwack Chiefs
Murray, Owen - Penticton Vees
Teleguine, Sasha - Chilliwack Chiefs
Williams, Finlay - Penticton Vees

AJHL:
Mueller, Ty - Sherwood Park Crusaders
Truman, Scout - Drumheller Dragons

USHL:
Carfagna, Damien - Green Bay