Draft Prospects Hockey - Draft Simulator App

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Hey everyone! Draft Prospects Hockey is excited to launch our interactive #2020NHLDraft Simulator. Just go to the website DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY – AN INDEPENDENT SCOUTING SERVICE EVALUATING THE GAMES NEXT GENERATION OF TALENT and click the 'Draft Simulator' button to use the app. Share your results online. Try not to loose your day, it can be addictive.

Great simulator! I have been playing with it for sometime and it is easy to use and fun. One minor thing, Anaheim is missing one of their picks. I think it's their fourth rounder from Nashville. Would be great if you fixed it :)

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
We are so thankful for all your support of our popular draft simulator and today we released our 2020 Draft Guide. Over 150 pages of content to get you prepared for the draft when it finally happens. Pick up your copy today. If you can, we would appreciate your support.

DRAFTPRO – 2020 NHL DRAFT GUIDE – DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY

profiles.jpg

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Amazing work. This is the one year that I haven’t followed the draft. It sucks because this is easily the best draft simulator I have ever seen for NHL.

Reactions: Whileee

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Amazing work. This is the one year that I haven’t followed the draft. It sucks because this is easily the best draft simulator I have ever seen for NHL.

Thanks!

If that is the case, what better reason to buy our 2020 draft guide and educate yourself on all the prospects in play while enjoying the draft sim?

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Re: draft need, I think you're overrating Florida's C depth and I really hope we're not drafting a winger with our first rounder.
Anyway nice project :)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
If this thing gets any better I'll need to go to rehab for it.

But I can't help asking if it's possible to change the consensus list you use, like randomly. I've take Robins in the third round a million times already, and he's never gone. I know there is a randomize parameter, which I keep at about 60%, but if I go too high there then guys like Bordeleau end up top ten and I don't buy it.

Reactions: themelkman

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
If this thing gets any better I'll need to go to rehab for it.

But I can't help asking if it's possible to change the consensus list you use, like randomly. I've take Robins in the third round a million times already, and he's never gone. I know there is a randomize parameter, which I keep at about 60%, but if I go too high there then guys like Bordeleau end up top ten and I don't buy it.

It is a really fun tool right up there with tankathon and capfriendly's armchair gm. I've been using 25% and 25% for my settings with decent results.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
9. Minnesota
10. Winnipeg
11. New York Rangers
12. Florida
13. Nashville
14. Carolina(Via Toronto)
15. Edmonton
16. Pittsburgh

That's how the picks WILL look as it stands right now, but one of them will move up to draft Lafreniere. If Toronto wins the lottery, Carolina automatically gets their first in 2021.

What I find stupid here is each team has an even chance at winning the lottery. Feel like the lower seeds should have a slightly higher percentage than the next team.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The simulator has been updated and will be as teams are eliminated from the playoffs and draft spots are secured.
Can you get the developer to fix the resize... you lose everything if you resize the screen too small.
Another nice addition I'd like is if you could get your picks in text , so you can copy and paste them vs the Huge graphic, that is not resize-able.

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Lots of fun! Only thing would be trade values but really who’s to say what they should be. Good job!

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Last edited:
Reactions: JAVO16

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So much traffic on it that i can't get on to one of my favorite sites!:mad:

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008