Draft Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Is it really? Namestnikov and Johnson play center, if I remember right, Nishuchkin can play there too, if needed. And Killorn is a possible center as well. And Peca is promising as well. It's obviously not the our best position, but it's our best in the NHL already (in the top6), and the first guy that will leave is our star winger, so I think a new possible star winger would be the better decision.Though, Kucherov could reach that level, but I am not sure if he really will be an elite guy.

Vladdy is still about 2 years out. Johnson is good and ready, but still small. Killorn won't be a center in Tampa, and Peca is small roughly 5 years away.

So in short, we have a couple of center options, but its not as great as you might think.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
And no offense to Vladdy, but I'm not exactly confident he ever sticks in the big leagues.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
He seems like a pretty safe bet as at least a #3 center

I'd bet money on it. He needs to bulk up some, but his compete level and "annoying as **** to play against" factor, are very high. He's still a kid really. He'll get stronger and I could definitely see him in the 3C role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad