Draft player strategy needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock2004

Feb 1, 2014
I think we need to start trading these picks for proven players. I am so tired of hearing the draft and we draft a guy and we say in 3 years he is going to be great. Well I dont want to wait 3 years. This is a disgrace.

leo2892

Jan 25, 2007
I think we need to start trading these picks for proven players. I am so tired of hearing the draft and we draft a guy and we say in 3 years he is going to be great. Well I dont want to wait 3 years. This is a disgrace.

10/10 great first post, would read again, subscribing to your profile for further analysis.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Yeah you're right, we should trade away all our picks so that we miss the playoffs by 2 points and then never get better.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

no j/k

:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

know what I'm sayin?

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY

I would like to hear what your plan is. Be specific. What draft pick(s) for what players.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
So-It-Begins.gif

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
of course drafting alone isn't the answer

That said in a league where free agency is nothing it's the first foundation

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Closed, as this is going nowhere fast, and copied the OP to the more appropriate vent thread. If the OP has specific moves in mind, please reply in the roster speculation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad