Speculation: Draft Pick Watch/Lottery Tracker 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Vancouver with a point and the Ducks will head to the lottery at 8. 6% chance to win the #1 pick, 19% chance at a top 3 pick and a near identical chance to stay put as to drop a spot to 9th

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
8th...better than 9th I guess. Still feel like we should have been in the 5-7 range. Let's hope the balls fall our way!

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
St. Louis gets the 2nd point! They are currently leading the central, so that means we want at least 1 of Nashville/Winnipeg to win their games.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Blues win in a SO. What does that do to their pick?
They jumped Carolina, Nashville, and Winnipeg for the time being. However, Columbus is no longer able to catch them, so the LOWEST the pick could be pre-playoffs is #20. We don't want them to win the central, though.

Reactions: ADHB

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
St. Louis gets the 2nd point! They are currently leading the central, so that means we want at least 1 of Nashville/Winnipeg to win their games.
I think we want them both to win to pass San Jose, right? Things are so complicated now

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
I have a feeling St. Louis is going to the WCF. They are one of the hottest teams in the league. Meanwhile, Nashville and particularly Winnipeg are falling apart at the seams.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I think we want them both to win to pass San Jose, right? Things are so complicated now
If I got to have it my way, I would agree with you. I would like both Nashville and Winnipeg to win, not only to pass San Jose, but also to not give St. Louis home ice. I would also like Carolina to lose so there is some breathing room for the pick to stay above 20.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
If I got to have it my way, I would agree with you. I would like both Nashville and Winnipeg to win, not only to pass San Jose, but also to not give St. Louis home ice. I would also like Carolina to lose so there is some breathing room for the pick to stay above 20.
Right. So who we want to win:

Penguins
Jets
Preds
Flyers
Islanders
Aves

Reactions: duxfan1101

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
While we are at it can we get a Go Pens! and Go Avs! That drops the Sharks at least one position. And if Nash can win with a Sharks loss that would drop the Sharks a slot as well.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
so the lowest pick we can get now is #10 correct?

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
A lot of scenarios depending upon the results of the remaining games and the results in the playoffs. These end of season games can be funny, since some teams are still trying while other have either given up or are playing a large number of rookies. I suspect that in the East that both Carolina and Columbus will win, since neither wants to draw Tampa Bay in the first round, and in the West both Nashville and Winnipeg will win, since they want either the number one position in the division or to have home ice for the first round. The Colorado/San Jose game could be the hardest to call since Colorado still has something to play for, the number 1 wildcard position, while San Jose may coast since it is locked into the number 2 position in the Pacific.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
so the lowest pick we can get now is #10 correct?
I think that we could go to 11. Right now pre-lottery we are number 8, but if three teams in the 9 - 15 spot win the first three positions in the lottery we drop to #11. This is a very unlikely scenario. Most likely we end up at #8, although we could get really lucky and end up in one of the first three positions.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Sweet, I am happy with this we will get a player

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I think that we could go to 11. Right now pre-lottery we are number 8, but if three teams in the 9 - 15 spot win the first three positions in the lottery we drop to #11. This is a very unlikely scenario. Most likely we end up at #8, although we could get really lucky and end up in one of the first three positions.
It's the Spinal Tap Conundrum.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad