Draft party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Edmonton is having one at a local restaurant called Overtime Tap room. Team 1260 sports radio is broadcasting live from the restaurant with special guest, Guy Flaming from Hockeysfuture. :handclap:

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
The Caps are having a draft party for fans at Dave and Buster's, with a panel of select alumni (Rod Langway, etc.) and are giving away free gaming cards for the arcade, and other activities are being set up. They are holding a separate party in Raleigh tomorrow at a nearby hotel for the just drafted players and fans who make the trip to North Carolina.

The parties are typically annual events now, and tend to be widespread occurrences for most teams. Best bet when looking for information is to check out your team's website for activities and venues.

TrampsLikeUs

Apr 13, 2004
Hohoq
www.garnetdonkey.com
The Ranger's party is at MSG. It looks like a lot of fun, unfortunatley I haven't been able to get tickets (yet, I'm trying to work some connections). Scheduled to attend: Dan Blackburn, Darius Kasparitus, Hugh Jessiman, Dominic Moore (my fave :yo: ), Garth Murray, Jed Ortmeyer and a few alumni. Also free locker room tours, raffles, and a caricturist of all things. Too bad that it looks like I won't be going :cry:

KH1

Ansky1213 said:
The Ranger's party is at MSG. It looks like a lot of fun, unfortunatley I haven't been able to get tickets (yet, I'm trying to work some connections). Scheduled to attend: Dan Blackburn, Darius Kasparitus, Hugh Jessiman, Dominic Moore (my fave :yo: ), Garth Murray, Jed Ortmeyer and a few alumni. Also free locker room tours, raffles, and a caricturist of all things. Too bad that it looks like I won't be going :cry:
Which connections might those be?

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
LightningFast said:
Anybody hear if there are any draft parties in many NHL cities like there has been the past few years? Anybody hear anything about Vancouver??

Thought I would take the initiative and organize an unoffical draft party at Malone's in Kits. Weather forecast is for rain so seating should not be an issue. Just waiting for a call back to see if they will have room.

Any other ideas from Nux fans feel free to post them in the Canucks forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad