Draft Lottery Predictions

FrolundaRedWings

Feb 27, 2017
Chicago and Edmonton didn't win and we only dropped one spot...can't complain too much. Still should be able to get either Bouchard/Boqvist. From what I've read the wings sound very high on Bouchard and will take him if available.

Reactions: DetroitRed

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Chicago and Edmonton didn't win and we only dropped one spot...can't complain too much. Still should be able to get either Bouchard/Boqvist. From what I've read the wings sound very high on Bouchard and will take him if available.
Where did you read that the Wings are high on Bouchard?

FrolundaRedWings

Feb 27, 2017
Where did you read that the Wings are high on Bouchard?
I saw her tweet out the article 2 days ago. It since has been removed/changed to include Draper's quotes on the prospects instead of her own. Basically she said that she has been hearing that Detroit is most interested in Zadina/Bouchard outside of Dahlin. I was going to post it here but I figured someone else did. I know for a fact that she said that Detroit is very high on Bouchard and would think about taking him if they got the 3rd pick. If I find it, I'll let you know

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I saw her tweet out the article 2 days ago. It since has been removed/changed to include Draper's quotes on the prospects instead of her own. Basically she said that she has been hearing that Detroit is most interested in Zadina/Bouchard outside of Dahlin. I was going to post it here but I figured someone else did. I know for a fact that she said that Detroit is very high on Bouchard and would think about taking him if they got the 3rd pick. If I find it, I'll let you know
Cool, thanks. I like Bouchard but I think he's actually my least favorite of the 4 D in that grouping... It would make sense if the Wings liked him the most as we seem to have opposite prospect opinions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->