Draft lottery DRAWING ORDER is tomorow [April 20]!!!! OFFICIAL THREAD about results

SuburbanRhythm

WorldClassJagoff
May 6, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
pmanning1969 said:
Obviously player contracts are in tact but not coaching. They said on the Radio that he can be bought out under new ownership etc..

I hope he stays but Patrick was the first and most likely others will follow.

Right, CAN be bought out...but the contract is still binding until that happens. Without an ownership change, he could still be bought out.

Not happening either way.

kovyfalcon27

Feb 3, 2004
Blairsville, PA
pmanning1969 said:
Obviously player contracts are in tact but not coaching. They said on the Radio that he can be bought out under new ownership etc..

I hope he stays but Patrick was the first and most likely others will follow.

Yea the key word there is BOUGHT OUT, meaning we'd have to pay him the contract without him doing anything, so I'd say that's a pretty big obligation.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Newfie Bruin said:
Come on!!!

I know it sucks to wait, but remember how they described the lottery? Over a thousand balls bouncing.

Plus, there was that .000001% chance of a particular number combination belonging to no team in particular and if they got it, they would have to redo it. Maybe they got it?

Or, to feed the brains of conspiracy theorists... maybe they already have a winner, but they want to keep redoing the lottery until Pittsburgh wins :D

Last edited:

pmanning1969

Apr 5, 2006
coaching

Yeah, they will have to pay Therrien. I hope he stays but what can you do? I am very excited about the future.

NUMBER 2 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on Johnson.

kovyfalcon27

Feb 3, 2004
Blairsville, PA
King'sPawn said:
I know it sucks to wait, but remember how they described the lottery? Over a thousand balls bouncing.

Plus, there was that .000001% chance of a particular number combination belonging to no team in particular and if they got it, they would have to redo it. Maybe they got it?

Or, to feed the brains of conspiracy theorists... maybe they already have a winner, but they want to keep redoing the lottery until Pittsburg wins :D

I didn't know they had ever won the lottery I thought Pittsburgh won it.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
I think St Louis takes Kessel at #1

They need a marketable player with new ownership and Kessel fits the bill.

Realm

Jun 5, 2005
Who would have guessed Chicagoblackhawks.com would be the 1st source on this :biglaugh:

pmanning1969

Apr 5, 2006
Lottery

I completely agree about Kessel to St. Louis.

I think this guy Johnson will be a beast with Welch and Whitney. Johnson is the perfect fit.

At worst, we get Kessel. Another great day for Pens fans. The future is certainly looking incredible fella's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad