Draft Guide OT.

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
I received my draft guide a few days ago from YoungGunsHockey.com and I am very unimpressed. The draft seems like the player analysis is somethign they pulled right from hockeysfuture.com and the presentation of the guide is horrendous being it's something that came out of a printer and is stapled together.I am just very pissed off about somethign they probably put together for a $1.00 and I paid $14.00 for a supposed "Hardcover copy". Anyone else order this garbage?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The old saying...get what ya paid for. Should have went with ISS draft guide for the 40 bucks its WELL worth it.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
As a member of the Young Guns staff I never like to see someone dissatisfied with our product. I'll put our product up against anyone's anytime but I didn't come here to argue with you about your opinion. You paid your money and you have every right to complain if you're not satisfied.

The one thing I did want to correct is that you said we were offering a "Hardcover copy" of our guide and that's not the case. We offer online access to our guide and a "hardcopy" version, which is simply a print version of our guide. We have never characterized our print version as some Hardcover publication or a glossy magazine or anything other than what it is.

Truth be told, if we could discontinue the print version without disappointing many of our subscribers, we would, but the fact is we have subscribers who want the print version. To meet that demand we decided at the start that we would not look to make any real profit on the print version but just cover our additional costs. The $5.00 difference in cost between the online and print versions gets eaten up for the most part by shipping, packaging and printing costs.

If you'd like to discuss this further feel free to email us at [email protected].

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad