Podcast (Audio) Draft Evaluation: Ryan Conmy w/ Yannetti, Wheeler, Anderson

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016

The conversation with Mark Yannetti is not limited to Ryan Conmy. We also discussed some development camp invitees like Ben Steeves and Hunter Mayo as well as the process of finding camp invitees.

Curtis Anderson is the broadcaster for the Sioux City Muskateers so has more experience watching Conmy than anyone else you're likely to hear from and Scott Wheeler is one of the more prepared prospects reporters for The Athletic.

This is the first episode we'll have about the draft picks from this years draft. Hope you enjoy.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Good interview, that I missed, Jessie. (and Zach)
I just did a Ryan Conmy search and found this and listened.
because...it's Ryan Conmy's 19th BDAY.

He's killing it, his first 3 college games at UNH.
He had 3 assists in the 1st period, of his first game!
He has 1 goal, 5 assists 6 pts, after 3 games..leading their team.

I recall his tenacity and shot at camp. Quite talented and a great shot.
Would be awesome to see him garner over 40 points and become better
in all areas...and hopefully grow 2 inches. And 50 points next year and
a contract? Alex Laferriere path...USHL and 2 years of college.
Not bad for a 6th rd pick.

Conmy, Ryan - Game By Game Statistics
DateOpponentGASHFW-FLPNPIM
10/13/23Boston U.0310-000
10/20/23Quinnipiac1040-000
10/21/23Quinnipiac0240-000

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Ryan Conmy watch: kid is like a 'high school drop outs Connor Bedard' OMG.
(AT 19, you can't be a poor man's anything)
UNH #10 vs #20 RIT...Conmy ties the game with 5.3 seconds left! Then in OT, asssits on the GWG, WITH 6.2 seconds left in OT!
Now has 6 goals 8 assists, 14 points in 11 games, leading the #10 Wildcats, as a 19 yr old Freshman.

GOOOOAAAALLLL!! Ryan Conmy scores with 5 seconds left to keep the Wildcats in the game!<br><br>Game Day Central ➡️ <a

Ryan Conmy bonus find. A great interview with him, seemingly after Kings rookie camp. Great stuff. This kid is going to make it. Now has 6 goals 8 assists, 14 points in 11 games, leading the #10 Wildcats, as a 19 yr old Freshman! His 46 shots, are way in the lead on the team...second is 32 shots.
Cool item: when asked if anyone like a known name, (6:20 mark) contacted him after being drafted, he said Pierre Luc Dubois texted him. He was kind of shocked.

Last edited:

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Ryan Conmy watch: kid is like a 'high school drop outs Connor Bedard' OMG.
(AT 19, you can't be a poor man's anything)
UNH #10 vs #20 RIT...Conmy ties the game with 5.3 seconds left! Then in OT, asssits on the GWG, WITH 6.2 seconds left in OT!
Now has 6 goals 8 assists, 14 points in 11 games, leading the #10 Wildcats, as a 19 yr old Freshman.

GOOOOAAAALLLL!! Ryan Conmy scores with 5 seconds left to keep the Wildcats in the game!<br><br>Game Day Central ➡️ <a

Ryan Conmy bonus find. A great interview with him, seemingly after Kings rookie camp. Great stuff. This kid is going to make it. Now has 6 goals 8 assists, 14 points in 11 games, leading the #10 Wildcats, as a 19 yr old Freshman! His 46 shots, are way in the lead on the team...second is 32 shots.
Cool item: when asked if anyone like a known name, contacted him after being drafted, he said Pierre Luc Dubois texted him. He was kind of shocked.

I thought that was a high school league when I first watched it, the camera angle made everyone look tiny!

When looking at their roster I noticed that Giuliano is a coach there, must have went there when our affiliate moved out here. I'm sure he still communicates with the org.

Also, if you remember Bill Huard who was a face puncher in the '90s, his kid is at UNH. In that clip he's #20 who was at the point.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Potential late round gem? With those numbers, it seems like it. I might have to start tuning into some UNH games to get a better look at hime.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If he were a 7th rounder he'd be a shoe-in. But as a 6th? tougher road ;)

Kings are arguably the best in the league from the 4th round on, always worth keeping an eye on emerging talent from the late rounds with this org, and it's nice to see him translate it right to a higher league

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Cool item: when asked if anyone like a known name, (6:20 mark) contacted him after being drafted, he said Pierre Luc Dubois texted him. He was kind of shocked.

If he could play with any player, he chose Connor McDavid? Get him out of here :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad