Podcast (Audio) Draft Evaluation: Matthew Mania w/ Yannetti, Wheeler, Cooper

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
The LA Kings selected defenseman Matthew Mania in the 5th round (150th overall) of the 2023 Entry Draft. Mania spent the 2022-23 season with the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL and will likely return for the 2023-24 season. Bryan Cooper, play-by-play announcer for the Wolves, joined host Jesse Cohen to discuss Mania's time in Sudbury. LA Kings Director of Amatuer Scouting Mark Yannetti discusses the Kings thought process behind the pick and finally Scott Wheeler (The Athletic) gives Jesse and Zach Dooley his personal scouting report on the young defenseman.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
The LA Kings selected defenseman Matthew Mania in the 5th round (150th overall) of the 2023 Entry Draft. Mania spent the 2022-23 season with the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL and will likely return for the 2023-24 season. Bryan Cooper, play-by-play announcer for the Wolves, joined host Jesse Cohen to discuss Mania's time in Sudbury. LA Kings Director of Amatuer Scouting Mark Yannetti discusses the Kings thought process behind the pick and finally Scott Wheeler (The Athletic) gives Jesse and Zach Dooley his personal scouting report on the young defenseman.

Good listen. Definitely appreciate the different perspectives and how they're brought into one easy to listen to episode (sorry I forgot to mention this during the Conmy episode too).

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Kid with a name like mania has my support 110 percent ... I'll be one of the Mania Maniacs for sure! haha

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00