Draft Day Predictions

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
There were some Tukonen and Radulov fans. I feel like one of the regular posters (Larry Melynk? I don’t think it was TB) was obsessed with Tukonen.
Tukonen was not my man. I was hoping that one of Barker or Ladd would drop to us.

I think that we were all surprised how far Schremp dropped that year.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Tukonen was not my man. I was hoping that one of Barker or Ladd would drop to us.

I think that we were all surprised how far Schremp dropped that year.

I didn't think so. I dont know why but I think it was Larry Melynk. Does he even post here anymore?

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
I think both Boqvist and Wahlstrom will be there. I think the Hawks are taking Hayton.
If they are both on the board when we are picking... I say we knock down Edmonton’s door and see if we can grab that 10th pick too and grab them. Some sort of combo of 26th, Hayes, and then maybe a 2nd/3rd (if needed)

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
If we believe Carp saying the Rangers has Kravtsov as the second best forward, I guess it’s safe to say that if Tkachuk made it to 7 we probably wouldn’t have traded up for him?

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Well, I'll own up—I was wrong. The board didn't wait for the second round to complain.

Not for nothing, but your under-the-radar take on Wahlstrom was spot on. Someone posted about one of his knocks being his inconsistent effort, you said ‘stay away’. And the Rangers did. Good call.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Not for nothing, but your under-the-radar take on Wahlstrom was spot on. Someone posted about one of his knocks being his inconsistent effort, you said ‘stay away’. And the Rangers did. Good call.

I might have been reacting more to the language the poster used but I hate when I hear, "When he does try...."

Reactions: Bozle

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
WE ARE THE NEW YORK RANGERS. LITERALLY EVERYTHING WE DO IS WRONG.

I blame my dad for taking me to my first game in 1977. We suck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad