GDT: Draft Day Part 4: Rangers Select Stogie At 0 Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm really disappointed with this draft. Talbot for nothing. Traded Hagelin because he's too expensive, a bunch of quantity over quality picks. Yeah, we've certainly gotten worse. There's no convincing me we haven't at this point.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
I'm really disappointed with this draft. Talbot for nothing. Traded Hagelin because he's too expensive, a bunch of quantity over quality picks. Yeah, we've certainly gotten worse. There's no convincing me we haven't at this point.

U actually thought that Talbot was going to give us a 1st round pick?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
And the fact he is 5'9. He might make it but he isn't as sure fire a player as some will have us believe.

His skillset is NHL ready right now. He'll play 2, maybe 3 years at BC. Getting on a good hockey grind, being in the gym. He's played with a chip on his shoulder his whole life because of his size, and he lit up the USDP this season. Lit it up.

Last cut from the US WJC team this season as a 17 year old.

We're all gonna be rooting real hard for him come December.

Not horribly upset with Kovacs at 62; I like that pick. I'd have liked Bracco at 57 more though.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

Yeah, the prospects I know nothing about suck

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere

NYR didn't trade Talbot for nothing. They got 3 picks for him that NYR are now using strategically to get guys like Kovacs. Hagelin trade I'm a little upset about, though.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
My wife thought he was a teenage girl.

Bracco is the DUFF

duff.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad