GDT: Draft Day Part 2: What a Time (to not be the Bruins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Seriously, what the **** can we net with Girardi at this point?! GM's covet him so dearly, right?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Lol I really hope they overpay for McQuaid now. That would be icing on the cake.

**** the Bruins

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
The Bruins took whatever they had resembling a window and just slammed it shut.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
B's should just tear it down at this point. Put everyone old on the trade block including Rask who has no reason to be there right now.

Maybe it's an overreaction by me but the only way they're trending is downward.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The Bruins took whatever they had resembling a window and just slammed it shut.

I think they knew/know the window was closed. They know they made some DUMB decisions and it's better to retool or rebuild right now. The won a 'Cup with the old squad. I don't think it's as big of a deal as everyone is making it out to be. If anything it's new management realizing they were ****ed.

We'll see what bone-headed moves they make going forward before condemning them completely.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
"Some teams didn't even seem aware Hamilton was being aggressively shopped today. Bruins auction process for a player this good was flawed."

This is the craziest part to me. There's no way there weren't teams that would have offered more

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
So Buffalo and Flames have no picks to deal . Make a move to Edmonton . 2 seconds and marancin

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Just got back from dinner and notice something have blown up, obliviously thought Talbot finally got trade but this is hilarious. Poor me who can pour a bottle in my glass, don't care about Cam now lets celebrate.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
McIlrath should he able to replace Hamilton's big body.

Former 10th overall pick should be worth the 15th at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad