Proposal: Draft Day Goalies

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Vasilvesky won't be available.. But if he is I will trade 1st for him.. I know we want a proven player but getting him would be well worth it.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I'd actually trade for Miller
Could probably be had for a 2nd round pick
Then use the 16th overall+ for a good defenseman

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Howard, Bernier, Elliott, *maybe* Anderson, Lehner are the only realistic options.
All the other goalies should be removed from the poll because they won't be available.
You'll get a lot of fans wanting to add Talbot to the list.

McBdayz15

Sep 21, 2007
Edmonton
If you ask me Howard would be the guy I'd be looking at and could probably be hard for a lot cheaper than a 1st.. Legit starter, reasonable age 31 and I know what you're thinking he's always injured but he still played in 53 games this year his cap hit isn't the greatest at 5.2 but he's under contract for a couple more years.. The guy played on team USA and has never lost 20 games once in his NHL career.

JoeCool16

Sep 9, 2011
Vancouver
I'd actually trade for Miller
Could probably be had for a 2nd round pick
Then use the 16th overall+ for a good defenseman

Miller's got his NTC, I doubt he waives that when he came out west to be close to his actress wife's workplaces. I don't think Lack is pushing him hard enough for the starter position for him to give up and throw in the towel on retaking it anyway, and if he was ready to do that... then we wouldn't want him near our organization.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Vasilevsky, Bishop and Mrazek are just not available. Probably not Andersen either. Blues still like Elliot and has him signed to a cheap contract. When it comes down to the rest there just aren't that many attractive options. Bernier is really the only one I'd be interested in but it's still iffy to give up 1st round picks for a goalie.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I picked Anderson because I think he's the most likely to be available. I wouldn't give up the 16th for him though. I would do the 33rd though.

Move the 16th in a package for Byfuglien or Burns.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
16 for a D. Use other picks for a goalie.

I suppose gun to my head, I might do it for Gibson, but that is because I think he's going to be a star. Other than him, 16 for a D please.

TheBusDriver

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Aug 25, 2009
Edmonton
If I had to, Anderson.

But I think you could get all of these goalies for less than a first rounder. None of them are worth a first anyway.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
If you ask me Howard would be the guy I'd be looking at and could probably be hard for a lot cheaper than a 1st.. Legit starter, reasonable age 31 and I know what you're thinking he's always injured but he still played in 53 games this year his cap hit isn't the greatest at 5.2 but he's under contract for a couple more years.. The guy played on team USA and has never lost 20 games once in his NHL career.

As a wings fan what would you realistically offer for Howard, just curious

Blacktape

Aug 3, 2003
Saskatoon
Doubt Vasilevsky Is available but for our 16th ov.
That would be a steal. !!!!! For the Oilers

Otherwise Vladar in the 4th round and be happy

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad