Draft Coverage and Plans for Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
The first round is this Friday, with rounds 2-7 on Saturday:

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/...raft-order-location-tv-streaming-options/amp/

TV coverage is on NBCSN. The networks haven't released the official start time yet, but according to NBCSN's website, it's 7:30PM Eastern:

NBC Sports

So... Anybody doing anything exciting? Hosting a party, or getting a large group together at a local watering hole? LCA doesn't offer "JoeVision" for this, do they?

I'll probably be putting the little ones to bed as the draft begins, so I'll keep it low key, but I might have some tasty wings on hand, while hoping the Wings' activities are equally delicious.

Just 4 more days!!!

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
I'll just watch with my family, probably have a few beers so it doesn't sting quite as bad if the Wings go way off the board.
Yeah, definitely a few drinks. I get too nervous waiting otherwise. Although at least it should be a shorter wait this year.

I guess it's nice that we have a reason to watch until the end this year. It'll probably make it more interesting if we're invested the entire time.

Reactions: HisNoodliness

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
We only have to wait about as long as James Franco was stick under that rock.

I requested Friday off today, I didn't feel like working.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/...raft-order-location-tv-streaming-options/amp/

TV coverage is on NBCSN. The networks haven't released the official start time yet, but according to NBCSN's website, it's 7:30PM Eastern:

NBC Sports

So... Anybody doing anything exciting? Hosting a party, or getting a large group together at a local watering hole? LCA doesn't offer "JoeVision" for this, do they?

I'll probably be putting the little ones to bed as the draft begins, so I'll keep it low key, but I might have some tasty wings on hand, while hoping the Wings' activities are equally delicious.

Just 4 more days!!!

Until they draft Barrett Hayton and then the rest of the first round will be putting them back to bed after the screams of "these ****ing bozos!!"

;)

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
not bad!
2sOCImb

2xUiyvG

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Is it on CBC? Or does TSN have Canadien coverage? Hope to not have to watch NBCSN cause most of their announcers are trash.

Larkin1578

Jun 22, 2015

NBC Sports

Just 4 more days!!!

I'll be watching this on my own both days, but I'll have cold beer to drink and will be wearing my offical Larkin jersey that I just got in the mail today (first hockey jersey ever since I was afraid to get a jersey with everyone getting traded and all).

Reactions: martinez

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I'm having a buddy come over and we're just gonna chill. If we pick anybody in Bob's top 10 I'll be okay, if we reach for Hayton or something I'll have a bad night. Day two Wright and co. will pick a bunch of guys we've never heard of so I'll have no strong feelings about day two.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
We call that the "Ken Holland pre-draft ritual". The voices then tell him to trade down, because who needs #6 when you can have ALL the fourth round picks?!
Jamie Benn was found with their third fifth rounder. So maybe we find ours with our 31st fourth rounder.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'll be checking here off and on Friday night, Saturday I'll be on the road with the family so I won't be checking on the draft until either Saturday night or at some point Sunday, depending on where we stay. Might tent it somewhere Saturday night to save some cash.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'm watching the draft the jkutswings' basement.
That was you? I thought the mice were getting smarter, setting off the traps without getting caught. :D

I'll be sure to leave the leftover pizza under the door, and maybe toss in a handful of popcorn. :popcorn:

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
That was you? I thought the mice were getting smarter, setting off the traps without getting caught. :D

I'll be sure to leave the leftover pizza under the door, and maybe toss in a handful of popcorn. :popcorn:

You do that, and he will never leave!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad