Draft attendees - how was your experience?

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
How awesome will it be when the Sedins go up to make our selections...

" we would 1st like to congratulate the Stanley Cup Champions..the St Louis Blues for defeating the Boston Bruins "

Rogers is gonna erupt !

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
wouldn't be against it aside from the fact that i'd have to pronounce my username when introducing myself to people

also should probably buy a ticket as well

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
wouldn't be against it aside from the fact that i'd have to pronounce my username when introducing myself to people

also should probably buy a ticket as well

Hey there Jose Pho

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I am going .... I have a spare ticket that has been claimed by someone on here. I have played in most of the shinny games, and Nuckles and Y2K came with me to an event, so some 20 people have met me. I would very likely be interested to meet a bunch of you. (I was going to say "even the mods" but last time I did something like that I got an infraction so I'll keep quiet)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I am going .... I have a spare ticket that has been claimed by someone on here. I have played in most of the shinny games, and Nuckles and Y2K came with me to an event, so some 20 people have met me. I would very likely be interested to meet a bunch of you. (I was going to say "even the mods" but last time I did something like that I got an infraction so I'll keep quiet)

Just say it to my face and I won’t be able to light you up for it. :laugh:

Reactions: Jack Burton

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I'll be going. I fly back in from Vegas on the Thursday (I'll be attending the NHL Awards) and have to work in the morning so I probably won't get down there until start time though. I hope many here will join me in a Fire Benning chant when the Canucks are up to pick (or earlier, the more the better).

Snagged lower bowl seats. Intrigued by some of the prices on the secondary market, but I figure I'd rather just go to the draft and enjoy it.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006

You got an infraction for something you did at a meet up? Hardcore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->