Draft App Fun

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
O’Rourke and Guhle have some similar qualities at LD. O’Rourke could be a good option if he’s there in round 2, but pretty sure Guhle will go in round 1. I actually think Guhle and Sanderson are pretty similar, but that’s just me.

I like Niederbach a lot in round 2 or 3. Also would be good with Reichel at 32, I prefer him to Peterka (from the little I’ve seen of both).

Sanderson seems far superior to both guys.
O'Rourke feels like Xavier Ouellet. So many of the tools you want, but probably not the athleticism. Skates better. But not a ton.
Guhle - I disagree he's anywhere near as good as Sanderson, but he won't be available at 32, so I won't bother arguing.

Every time I get to 32 - I see someone who could be a mid-round first sitting there, so i can't draft O'Rourke.
I'll take the LD if he's in the same ballpark, but I won't pass up clearly better talent for position.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
OK, so I wanted to hit the draft lottery button to see how many times it would take until Detroit hit #1. So you'd expect it to take, on average, more than 5 but less than 10 times. But the law of averages doesn't give a shit about that, it only evens out after hundreds of pulls.

Anyway, it took 53 times.

A team could finish dead last 53 years and only get one #1 overall pick. It literally just happened to me on my first try.

Umm. Help.

PuckeDRW

Jun 13, 2020
My results:
(2) Tim Stutzle, C
(32) Mavrik Bourque, C
(51) Theodor Niederbach, C
(58) Daniel Torgersson, LW/RW
(63) Carter Savoie, LW
(65) Jaromir Pytlik, C
(113) Jacob Dion, LD
(125) Ryder Rolston, RW
(156) Alex Cotton, RD
(187) Matteo Costantini, G

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
OK, so I wanted to hit the draft lottery button to see how many times it would take until Detroit hit #1. So you'd expect it to take, on average, more than 5 but less than 10 times. But the law of averages doesn't give a shit about that, it only evens out after hundreds of pulls.

Anyway, it took 53 times.

A team could finish dead last 53 years and only get one #1 overall pick. It literally just happened to me on my first try.

Umm. Help.

well, you're not going to the draft as our good luck charm.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
They've updated the draft app.
draftsim
Nashville wins Lafreniere.
Detroit Red Wings
(4) Jake Sanderson, LD
(32) Brendan Brisson, C
(51) Ridly Greig, LW