Draft and UDFA Thread 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Two other kids I can see skyrocketing up boards are Arthur Kaliyev and Blake Murray. Betting money that Kaliyev will explode after a strong Ivan Hlinka this year. It’s already amazing how I haven’t seen him hyped up more since he was the top U17 scorer in the OHL this year. He was top-25 in goals and is on the younger end of the 19 draft.

Reactions: Joey Bones

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@Pavel Buchnevich Any opinion on Drew Helleson and any of the other righty defenseman not named Soderstrom?

Helleson: Maybe a late rounder.

Korczak is a player who could go in the top 10 with a good season. He had a reduced role in Kelowna last season. The Finn's like Anttoni Honka. They are marketing him as a top 10-15 pick. I'm not convinced he's any better than his brother was. I'd have him late first for now. Moritz Seider might be the Wild Card here. He's a big defenseman who is good offensively and defensively, also a good skater, but he plays in the German league, and no one's really seen him against top level competition. He also doesn't play that much for his German league team. Martin Hugo Has is a solid player, as well. Has somewhat of a two-way game for a big defenseman, but he's not the best skater. Case McCarthy and Simon Lundmark are two others whose games I like. Big defensemen, skate well, big shots, can play defense and move the puck some, but nothing too great from either.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Looking at our roster, we might have another early pick next year. :D

Any early thoughts on the next draft?

Can a moderator please sticky this thread? Thanks

I look at our roster and I see us making the playoffs, lots of depth, talent, some hungry players looking to make a name or to redeem themselves.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I look at our roster and I see us making the playoffs, lots of depth, talent, some hungry players looking to make a name or to redeem themselves.

I would love to get Kaapo Kakko, but Rangers are really halfassing this rebuild. Our pick will be in the teens.

giphy.gif

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Two other kids I can see skyrocketing up boards are Arthur Kaliyev and Blake Murray. Betting money that Kaliyev will explode after a strong Ivan Hlinka this year. It’s already amazing how I haven’t seen him hyped up more since he was the top U17 scorer in the OHL this year. He was top-25 in goals and is on the younger end of the 19 draft.

Local boy, from NYC.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Cross off all the high profile guys unless we win the lottery. Rangers dont believe in tank theory. Gonna finish between 6-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad