Draft 2013 Top 10 NHL-Status

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Part of why he'll be sent down... Is because he's been great, played big minutes, and been the Preds' most consistent player? Run that by me again because it makes no sense.

I personally don't think he's been the best player there... I didn't say he was.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
So which 'part' of the post you quoted is the reason you thin he'll be sent down?

The big minutes part...

They want to see more of how he'll play up in the NHL this year by playing him for a lot of the game. He isn't a liability as the top pairing but IMO he isn't ready for a full season of it and would be wasted on a bottom pairing.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
I can't see Risto and Lindholm staying at this point it will be horrible management. Nichushkin won't be sent down because they don't want him to go to the KHL. Barkov probably stays but long term I think it's a mistake. Mack and Monahan stay for the season.

Last edited:

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
What's the reason for Lindholm still being in Carolina? I heard he had a pretty average camp and now they're playing him on the 4th line?

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I'm not sure where people expect Ristolainen to go. He's been good so far and the coaching staff has enough confidence in him to carry McBain's fat ass around the ice tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad