Dr. Phil is a f***ing Beas`t

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Literally do not get all the "Hate" for him when he is Solvin`g problem`s `n` literally Improving People`s Live`s with his Wizdom.

Is he a fat, bald f*** with Million`s of dollar`s Constantly preaching 2 people `n` riting Diet book`s that He shoul`dn`tn`t be Riting? Absolu, but U Literally cannot Deny his Wizdom `n` Experience as an Doctor.

He is Literally Incredibly Skill`d @ Helpimg Ppl in Need, they are Liderally broken `n` coming from The Depth`s of Tragedy`s `n` Dispair, `n` who else But mr. Phil come`s in 2 Swoop in 2 Save the day.

So shut the f*** up about Dr. fill `n` Learn 2 Appreciate him as the Saviour he is. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
As per usually I am absolutely compelled to literally "second" what James is putting forth here and proclaim my agreement with what he has stated as I from personal experience have benefited from many truths realized in my own life from watching the lives of people being affected by Dr. Phill and the wisdoms, teachings, truths, and epiphanies he has shared and instilled in the people seeking his assistance with their problems. Whenever my mother has gone through a bad break up in the passed it would literally impact the entire family dynamic betweensed myself and her and myself and her ex-bf's and I would turn to tuning into the Doctor on my television set or through youtube postings of his show and would find hope, comfort, knowledge and power to get through those tough times. If you ever have a moment of doubt, despair, self-destructive dispositions, demons, devils and even "Delilahs" inside of your life, Dr. Phill prescribes some of the best medicine you literally don't even have to buy because it's literally for free on your T.V. All you have to do is turn it on!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
JbZqmoa.jpg

Just What The Doctor Ordered. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Literally do not get all the "Hate" for him when he is Solvin`g problem`s `n` literally Improving People`s Live`s with his Wizdom.

Is he a fat, bald **** with Million`s of dollar`s Constantly preaching 2 people `n` riting Diet book`s that He shoul`dn`tn`t be Riting? Absolu, but U Literally cannot Deny his Wizdom `n` Experience as an Doctor.

He is Literally Incredibly Skill`d @ Helpimg Ppl in Need, they are Liderally broken `n` coming from The Depth`s of Tragedy`s `n` Dispair, `n` who else But mr. Phil come`s in 2 Swoop in 2 Save the day.

So shut the **** up about Dr. fill `n` Learn 2 Appreciate him as the Saviour he is. :yo::yo::yo::yo:
LOL it is no wonder you are so f***ed up if you look up to that narcissistic fool. "Dr." Phil is nothing but a charlatan who belittles his guests and offers them no valuable advice. There's a reason he doesn't even practice psychology and instead just sends people off to whatever treatment center that might actually help them. To top it all off, the last segment of every episode is essentially just an infomercial for his wife's shitty skin care products. Completely and transparently desperate for ratings and money. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
LOL it is no wonder you are so ****ed up if you look up to that narcissistic fool. "Dr." Phil is nothing but a charlatan who belittles his guests and offers them no valuable advice. There's a reason he doesn't even practice psychology and instead just sends people off to whatever treatment center that might actually help them. To top it all off, the last segment of every episode is essentially just an infomercial for his wife's ****ty skin care products. Completely and transparently desperate for ratings and money. :shakehead
Um......either you forgot to switch to your other account or you could use a session or 2 from that "charlatan":biglaugh:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Fambly put me on the Dr. Phil Show `n` boy was that a f***in`g Debacle. They was worry`d about my Candy addiction because I`m gobblin`g up Several pound`s of Candy everyday. They said they was Buyin`g candy 4 me because they Didn`t want 2 see me sad. So Dr. Philip told them, U Aren`t helpin`g Jame`s by enablin`g his Addiction. Well I Look`d that fat f***in`g Homophobic Slur in the eye`s `n` said, how the f*** is they Not helpin`g me wen Candy is wat I want? Dr. Homophobic Slur was Shock`d. He Said u Know wat Jame`s, your rite. Here`s a Bag of Reesie`s. The Dr. Homophobic Slur show has sin`Ce been Cancel`d since I Expose`d that Bald f***in`g Homophobic Slur. :yo::yo::yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad