Dr.Chow is a classy guy (Charity Auction)

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Many of you may have heard of the Miss Ally tragedy where 5 young fishermen from Nova Scotia lost their lives. My wife directed me today to an online auction to raise money for the families and we discovered that Dr.Chow has donated 4 different officially signed pieces of Sens gear.

This post is two-fold, first to give props to the good doctor and second to raise awareness of the auction in hopes some of you may bid on some of items yourselves and help raise money for these families in need.

If any of you Sens bloggers happen to read this thread a small shoutout on your blogs could go a long way to helping these people out.

Note: I'm not at all associated with this auction, I'm just a guy from NS who grew up in a fishing family who's heart genuinely aches for the loved one's of those lost and would love to see this auction be a success.

https://www.facebook.com/MissAllyAuction?ref=stream

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
Props to Dr. Chow. Never met him in person but i've sent off quite a few consultation requests to his office at the Civic. I'd also loooove to get my hands on that signed Karlsson jersey.

Stassino

Oct 15, 2007
Ottawa, On
My amateur boxing career hung in a balance, he was the better weight, I had a back injury and he dealt with it proper. I have nothing but respect for this guy forever..

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Anyone plan on putting in any bids? Any of the gear available would be awesome to have, my wife and I have bids in on everything except the EK jersey because unfortunately we just don't have that kinda scratch to throw around at will.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
My office is right across from his.

He always stops me to chat when i wear my Sens polo into work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->