Kompeet from the middle six

B
Officials losing control

U
SHIFT LENGTHS

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
sabres now 12-5-2 since Halloween. the 5 game losing streak hurt but luckily we built a decent cushion.

I love games where Jack gets 1 point and could have had 4.

dahlin is due for a slump busting game. hes been way to good to be pointless this long.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Only caught the last couple mins since I had my last final for the semester, love to see Mitts on the board and the Hutton attempt :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Why do they seem to get their blood up playing these guys?

Good:
- Gus and Larry winning the PKing/late trench confrontations.
- Mitts with a goal!
- I really liked Beaulieu tonight (yes, I'm drunk) and Pilut again.
- Bogosian angry is best Bogosian.
- Hutton was calm.
- ERod picking the far side.
- Sam springing the puck for the Skinner goal.
- KO creasing the pipe and generally angry. Liked him.

Bad:
- Tennyson's ability to hand the puck out reminds me of a philanthropist handing out Halloween candy. Everyone gets a handful!
- Sam's d-zone work remains a concern.
- Thompson dangling was nice... but that line still hasn't scored as a unit. And it's been weeks.

Ugly:
- That the beer is all gone.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
G:
- Hutton(and he almost scored!)
- Beaulieu
- Eichel
- 4th line once again
- Our breakouts in general are light years ahead of last year (Sam’s pass to Jack was awesome)
- Stepan

B:
- Jack’s hit on Fischer (?)... he cross checks people from behind all the time and it’s eventually gonna come back to bite him
- Pominville and Sobotka
- Sam made too many mistakes in the d zone

Reactions: gallagt01

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I never complain about the refs and I haven’t seen what others have said about the game and I don’t care to look up the names of the refs-linesmen but that was some of the worst officiating ever...

From no penalties through forty to too many at the end, to not dropping the puck on time, to missed offsides, blowing the play deAd when Hutton had the puck....my god.

They were on the same level as Tennyson. He gave the puck away three times in the same shift late in the third...in his own zone.

The game though,

That was a textbook home victory, and beating -a team you should beat, I like it. It started with our start including the first shift where the big line made their presence known.

Erod Mittlestadt Bogosian, Reinhart, Thompson At times, and finally skinner looked good for the first time in a few games.

The one goal Hutton let in was soft but eh, it’s just one and his first game back, and a win, can’t be mad at that. Glad to have him back....

Reactions: Rasmus Ascendant

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
G:
- Hutton(and he almost scored!)
- Beaulieu
- Eichel
- 4th line once again
- Our breakouts in general are light years ahead of last year (Sam’s pass to Jack was awesome)
- Stepan

B:
- Jack’s hit on Fischer (?)... he cross checks people from behind all the time and it’s eventually gonna come back to bite him
- Pominville and Sobotka
- Sam made too many mistakes in the d zone

I’ve noticed that he’s done that a couple times but of of those that was by far the weakest. Watch it back, he barely shoved him it just did damage because of how and where he landed. (Im not saying that because I’m an Eichel fan) ...honestly go back and watch it, but I agree he’s gotta cut that back before it burns him

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
The Eichel and Mittelstadt lines were great tonight.

Only U I've got is Eichel's board on Fischer. Uglier than that was the no-call. Jack needs to stop doing that stuff along the boards.

Tennyson is also an ugly.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Good: Tied for 3rd in the league in points, and only 1 point out of second. All the teams at the top (besides WPG) have the same # games played too.

Had to look it up because I didn't believe you, but yup, we're both 3rd in the league and also 3rd in our division.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
I’ve noticed that he’s done that a couple times but of of those that was by far the weakest. Watch it back, he barely shoved him it just did damage because of how and where he landed. (Im not saying that because I’m an Eichel fan) ...honestly go back and watch it, but I agree he’s gotta cut that back before it burns him

I totally agree that Jack barely pushed Fischer into the boards, but that play along with the McDonaugh hit are the type of plays that the league is trying very hard to get rid of. Really watch him closely in the d-zone, he cross checks guys almost every time he's defending them 1 v 1 when their backs are turned.

He's so strong that sometimes he can wreck guys with just using his arms. He needs to be careful because I'm sure the league is going to keep a closer eye on him after tonight. All he has to do is push guys with his hands instead of his stick and he'll avoid a lot of trouble in the future.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Ugly: Arizona. What the heck is that lineup? And they have nothing big coming in the pipeline. What a mess. Domi is counting his blessings in Montreal every day.

Reactions: Rasmi

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
Ugly: Arizona. What the heck is that lineup? And they have nothing big coming in the pipeline. What a mess. Domi is counting his blessings in Montreal every day.

I didn’t even realize Galchenyuk or Keller were playing. I mean I don’t pay attention to the other team much but I don’t think I heard their names the whole game

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I went to the same high school as Chayka and he’s from the same small town, but Arizona really needs to get a GM in there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->