Dougie Hamilton VS Adam Larsson

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Yashin for President, Jun 5, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Yashin for President

Yashin for President Registered User

Hamilton put up some impressive numbers this year. Im warming up to him the more I hear about him. Some are saying he could be just as good as Larsson. I think once he learns how to use his frame he will be nasty.

2. Oroku Saki*

Oroku Saki* Guest

I'm a big believer in Hamilton. I would not be stunned if he became just as good as Larsson or better. Yeah, he's big but he's not a lumberjack type defenseman. Kid can skate and move the puck. With the proper coaching and development, a top pairing defenseman that plays all situations 30 mins a night is not out of the realm of possibility. He's shown tremendous growth in one season and is still filling out his massive frame.

3. Yashin for President

Yashin for President Registered User

I'm not a Pietroangelo fan but he reminds me so much of him. Isles could use a right shot from the point. Let see what happens at the draft.

4. I've got a good feeling about this kid, just like I did with Pietroangelo. I don't expect Hamilton to turn out better than Pietroangelo but I would not be surprised to see him turn out better than Larsson.

5. islandersfreak21

islandersfreak21 Registered User

Both players are going to be very good. Lets hope whoever drafts them develops them properly.