Doughty calls out Canucks: embarrassing to lose 8-2 to “a team like that.”

Love

Feb 29, 2012
This guy is calling everyone out lol

Drew Doughty rips into Kings after 'embarrassing' loss to Canucks - Sportsnet.ca

Drew Doughty was fired up after scoring the overtime winner to defeat arch nemesis Matthew Tkachuk and the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. One night later, Doughty and the Los Angeles Kings fizzled out with an 8-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks, prompting some more fiery quotes from the defenceman, who called the demoralizing loss “[expletive] just embarrassing.”

“A team like that should not be beating a team like ours 8-2,” Doughty, who has a history of hating the Canucks, told reporters after the game. “There’s absolutely no way.”

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This guy is calling everyone out lol

Drew Doughty rips into Kings after 'embarrassing' loss to Canucks - Sportsnet.ca

Drew Doughty was fired up after scoring the overtime winner to defeat arch nemesis Matthew Tkachuk and the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. One night later, Doughty and the Los Angeles Kings fizzled out with an 8-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks, prompting some more fiery quotes from the defenceman, who called the demoralizing loss “[expletive] just embarrassing.”

“A team like that should not be beating a team like ours 8-2,” Doughty, who has a history of hating the Canucks, told reporters after the game. “There’s absolutely no way.”

If you look up "delusion" in the dictionary, it probably says: (n) - The self confidence displayed by Drew Doughty

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
Doughty just had a quote about how bad the kings have been, mocking those who thought they were a playoff team. I think he knows where the Kings are.

He's still right (look at the shot differential this game) and I like that he has enough pride to speak his mind.

This as a canucks fan.

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
Quick was awful. Kings weren't that bad, and the Canucks played well. Markstrom stood out, although he didn't have to make many great saves. The kings shot count was a little miss leading, they certainly didn't control the play.

Might have been the worst game I've seen Quick play. Should have been 5-3 type game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->