News Article: Dorion says all players but ek and stone available

Sensfanatic

Nov 8, 2014
I read on the score that Dorion has stated all but E.K. And Stone are available and that he'd listen on offers for anyone else. Is this a message to the team or is Dorion s***ing his pants?
Listening to Brassard’s recent comments about possibly being traded, many are probably hoping they will be traded.
Dorion is the embodiment of this “banana republic” of an organization.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Dorion better be on the f***ing way out as well. I have no faith that he will maximize any returns on anyone

Mind boggling how he went "all in" for Duchene to only tear it down shortly after. Epic failure

Reactions: Cosmix

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Dorion better be on the ****ing way out as well. I have no faith that he will maximize any returns on anyone

Mind boggling how he went "all in" for Duchene to only tear it down shortly after. Epic failure

Yep, this is abject failure. To go from "all in" to this is totally pathetic. Dorion needs to go before he completely ruins the franchise.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Well I'm sure if he was offered something insane for Chabot he'd consider it

Doesnt mean he is at all looking to trade Chabot

"All players except Karlsson and Stone" means all players except those two. Anything else is your own assumption.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
"All players except Karlsson and Stone" means all players except those two. Anything else is your own assumption.

Yeah no shit that's why I said "assume" in the first place
I feel that it's a logical train of thought though.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
How is this Dorian's fault when Karlsson is playing on 1 foot and Anderson has been abysmal to say the least.
Don't think it's so much his fault that we suck this year. It's the contracts we're stuck with, the picks he traded, and the awful management of the budget that causes so much anxiety about the next few years.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
My support is near the point of thin ice now with this owner and management group. Get the feeling others are in the same spot.
They better be careful and improve things (long term) before things go the other way and get worse.

Reactions: Revan

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Don't think it's so much his fault that we suck this year. It's the contracts we're stuck with, the picks he traded, and the awful management of the budget that causes so much anxiety about the next few years.

Cupboard is full though, and will only get better with this year's likely top 3 pick. Players will be dumped near deadline and hopefully a buyout or two in the offseason

Sensfanatic

Nov 8, 2014
This has nothing to do with Dorion, it’s all Melnyk’s call. He’s going with a scorched earth policy. Realizes he’s lost the fan base and the players and now it’s all cost cutting and plan to relocate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->