DoPP Office announces personnel changes

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
GMs of the HFNHL Universe,

Just a quick news brief to announce that Tony Kay has resigned from his position as co-DoPP. His replacement, effective immediately, is Jeff Kirk. I will continue to mann the other front seat, sharing the steering wheel with Jeff Kirk. A further note may be forthcoming on how we'll deal with the 9 hour time difference between West Coast Jeff and I.

Tony deserves a round of applause for all the time and effort he put into the DoPP office over the last two years. As you can imagine its not an easy job.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Thank You so much Tony for all your work as co-chair of the DoPP. I know that it's a tough task especially when you're often put into a difficult position and you actually care about doing the right thing, which you always did. You did a fantastic job and continue to be one of the best GM's we've had in the HFNHL.

Thank you Jeff for stepping up (and congrats on getting out of being the next Sim God. ;) ) and thank you Sean for your continued leadership.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Tony, I believe you did a great job as a Dopp and you will be missed. I also know that you are one of the smarter GM in the league and you have a pretty good eye for talent. I can say this from experience in handing you Perry and Nash:-(

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Thanks to Tony for the time he put in at the DoPP position.

Now that I'm part of the team, I plan to abuse my power as much as possible. If you ever hope to have a trade put through again I expect draft pick compensation for my stamp of approval! :naughty:

:sarcasm:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Full credit to Tony for his run in the office. As someone who has turns defending and, yes, at times questioning DoPP decisions, I appreciate that it's a very tough job. Thank you for sticking it out through to the deadline - always a class act. Your work was and is valued, Tony, as is Sean's and all of the admin team who continue to make this the best sim league going. Glad you'll be hanging around to continue to make the Central Division such a tough fight!

Jeff, you've been generous with your time and support in spot admin duty - nice to see they finally tied you down to a regular gig! Best of luck, and I promise to try not to make the role too much harder than it needs to be! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad