WWE: Don't hold your breath on a Cesaro push - he's in the doghouse

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
F4WOnline.com is reporting that the WWE currently has no plans to push Cesaro anytime soon due to Cesaro reportedly "in the doghouse" with WWE Management.

Bryan Alvarez did not offer an explanation on this situation, but it had been rumored that Cesaro possibly got involved in an incident backstage. After losing to Kevin Owens at SummerSlam which was described as an excellent match, Cesaro has lost to the Big Show a couple of times and was demoted to Superstars and Main Event last week.

See what happens when you get over by yourself... time after time after time... ?

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Zack-Ryder.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cesaro should go to NXT and be one of the Hype Bros

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Would love to hear about the "backstage incident.

He's one of the most talented guys on the roster, and crazy marketable. With Cena gone for a while, he seems like the obvious one to get some extra exposure.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
If he went to New Japan, I would actually seek that out and watch more of it. Seriously

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I guess we can look forward to a few months worth of 8 man tag matches on Raw... at least until Rumble, when Cena can make his... ahem... 'triumphant return'.

The most entertaining part of the show will be reading the ratings the next day to see how low they can go...

Oct 18, 2011
Vince: "This guy is reaching for the brass ring GOD DAMNIT what should we do?"

Creative: "Have him almost lose to Bo Dallas, then get squashed by Big Show"

Vince: "BRILLIANT! Let's see him over come this!"

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
^

I like your thinking. The "pin me, pay me" gimmick did wonders for Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Backstage incident, huh? Vince probably didn't like the way he smiled at him in the hallway or maybe Cesaro didn't re-load the toilet paper in the men's room and Vince had to call Trips to come bring him a fresh roll.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
All i ever see is the guy do well with the crappy angles he was given. Kidd/Cesaro turned into gold. Real Americans turned into gold. Cesaro/Cena turned into a big draw because people wanted to see the matches. KO/Cesaro was good.

What does the guy do wrong? He never botches... he always brings his A Game. He protects talent well. MOST IMPORTANTLY - people pop when he is wrestling. People love his in-ring ability.

Big Show opened the show the other day and nobody made a sound. At least Cesaro gets a nice reaction every time.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So lame, I just don't get creative and their mindset

He probably spoke his mind when Creative said they have nothing for him after the Cena matches and KO feud. How do you go from wrestling Cena 20 minutes to squashed by Show. My guess - he spoke up. That's a no-no w/ Vince. Only Cena can grab for those brass rings.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Only about 9 1/2 months before the next G1 Climax. Do I want Cesaro to succeed in WWE where I can easily see him each week? Sure. But that isn't going to happen, so for his sake I want him in New Japan collecting four star+ classics against Okada, Nakamura and the rest.

It's just so damned ridiculous. He's a HUGE reason why I started watching this with any regularity again in Feb. 2014, just from that Cena match on the Denver RAW.

Ugh, this story just sickens me.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
What a ****ing joke. Cesaro's probably one of the most skilled and athletic talents they have, and he's in the doghouse?

Really?

No wonder the ratings have gone to ****, the higher-ups at WWE HQ can't figure anything out these days. What a bunch of idiots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->