OT: Don't Call Me A Bandwagoner

RickedEm

Apr 26, 2016
STL
So I have been following the Jets for the last 5 years and have been telling everyone that they will win a cup before my Blues will. Thanks to this post season I have finally gotten a lot of the naysayers to eat crow. This season and post season has been nothing short of spectacular. So last year when my wife and I found out she was pregnant we starting debating names. The name Laney kept coming up but we couldn't decide on how to spell it until I pulled out one of my favorite jerseys. So I would like to introduce St. Louis's biggest jets fan Laine.

PS-f*** P.K. Subban

31437469_4305508118049_8481318661540282368_o.jpg

RickedEm

Apr 26, 2016
STL
Wait - did you seriously name your baby Laine? Or did you go with Laney?

And how did you get on with the Jets @RickedEm? Most of us here were born into the team.
We pronounce it Laney but spell it Laine (call me lame haha) I played hockey from age 6-20 and was a goalie. I have always appreciated defense and that was my my first draw to the Jets but honestly watching a young team get slowly assembled and start to mesh is fun. I am obviously a homegrown blues fan but they have started to disappoint me (heres my thread from last year http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/convince-me-to-switch.2097993/ ) and now that I am older I felt that I needed to branch out and well here I am. Two years ago I said they were a goalie and couple pieces away from being a contender. It has been a blast to watch them grow and come together. Plus your fans are very similar to the blues that no matter what the score or odds are there is always some positive hidden somewhere.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I do believe your daughter has the most pinchable cheeks I've ever seen on a Jets fan. What a sweetie. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. RickedEm!

Packofwolves

Nov 5, 2017
Nothing beats raising Jets fans. Welcome aboard to you and
your young one. Hope wife cheers for Jets too.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Maybe you should separate the “f*** Subban” part from the text directly above your baby’s picture:laugh: I’m just nitpicking though, lol.

Anyways cute baby, nice post and all Jets fans are welcome from any region, though I wish all Jets fans could experience the atmosphere of Winnipeg right now.

Go Jets Go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->