Donati Twins From Oshawa Where They Ranked In The Draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
I don't believe either was ranked on the CSB preliminary list.

And, really, neither has much of a chance of getting drafted. While they are incredibly talented, their size, attitude and complete lack of all around play will deter NHL interest.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
willie said:
I don't believe either was ranked on the CSB preliminary list.

And, really, neither has much of a chance of getting drafted. While they are incredibly talented, their size, attitude and complete lack of all around play will deter NHL interest.

Yaa I have heard they are very cocky, think they own the world, I can see that. thanks for your info.

VernonForrest

Feb 20, 2003
San Diego
They both have left the Generals and are sitting at home awaiting a trade. One of them asked if he could leave the other one just left after his brother went home.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
Hopefullt they sit Out For The Year

Man I hate when kids do this, there obviously the problem, they think there so good, hope no one picks them up and they dont get drafted, little whiners

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
VernonForrest said:
They both have left the Generals and are sitting at home awaiting a trade. One of them asked if he could leave the other one just left after his brother went home.

Way to be your own person. :shakehead

MontrealSF

Lars Eller.
Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, PQ
Visit site
Sean, I kind of agree. There are rumours in the Q that Rimouski's Jean Michel Bolduc is in reflexion at home about his career after finding out that he'd be traded to Baie-Comeau. The same Bolduc who played against Russia 1 week ago.

That's such a bad attitude...

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
RickyF said:
Sean, I kind of agree. There are rumours in the Q that Rimouski's Jean Michel Bolduc is in reflexion at home about his career after finding out that he'd be traded to Baie-Comeau. The same Bolduc who played against Russia 1 week ago.

That's such a bad attitude...

That's interesting about Jean-Michel Bolduc. My little jab at the Donatis was more because one twin went home, and the other, just followed him.

But I agree that junior players who leave their teams to protest something the coach or GM has done, whether it be shopping you around the league, demoting you to the third line, whatever...it generally turns me off that player, and most likely does the same for NHL brass.

Miguel Delisle a few years ago was a problem with the Ottawa 67's. He was first a problem in his draft year, and despite being a very talented player who put up decent numbers, he fell in the draft. Now, this guy has plenty of talent, and in his second last year of junior, had 55 goals and 90-odd points. He had all the tools, but he couldn't come to an agreement with the Leafs. Who knows exactly why, but from the sounds of it, he wanted near-first round money. Leafs backed away and he went back to junior for an overage season. He and Kilrea clashed again (and clashing with Kilrea is bad news for a junior player's reputation considering Killer's status in hockey circles), and he was dealt.

Last year, Delisle played for four different ECHL teams, and this year, I can't find him anywhere in professional hockey.

The point is that pouting and whining at this age will come back to haunt you, even moreso if you aren't a top prospect like Robbie Schremp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->